• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Uranium Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwerty-117

Is looking for a VBScripter
Years
yay! a beta, but im 4 days late...

EDIT: um... can someone help me? it always crashes just before the title screen... i use VBA and i tried NO$GBA...
it seems to happen to all of the ruby hacks i try... i patched the rom with LIPS and i tried the auto IPS patch function in VBA, ive run out of ideas and i really want to play the hack...

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Your english isn't very well, so I suggest you to text the Hack in Spanish and ask a Good Spanish Translator to help you. Also, I played the Beta.
Hmm. There are lots of Grammar Mistakes and some spelling mistakes as well.
Some people in the Hack thinks that they are in Hoenn.(As they are speaking things that are related to Hoenn.) And the Team Rocket Grunt said he is Team Magma. And the Leader's Pokemon is way too strong.( As I only have Chimchar.) And also, why Shieldon's a Rock/Steel type, and Chimchar's Ember is not very effective to Shieldon??
P.S Remember to improve your English, or esle, text the Hack in Spanish.

Last edited:

~Gary

Pokemon Hacker
Years
The beta was good, but I found some errors. 1. Chimchar can learn peck. 2. When you try to evolve it the game freezes. 3.You can find wild tentacool in the grass on route 262. 4. The magma battle can happen more than once. 5.http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/oddigem/?action=view&current=uraniumerror.png 6.http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/oddigem/?action=view&current=uraniumerror2.png 7. http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/oddigem/?action=view&current=uraniumerror3.png
1-It is an attack not edit (What I need to edit the Pokemon Amplifier)
2-Not how to solve it (if I can not fix will have to do everything again)
3-TENTACOOL of what is a reason, so you can confront the leader of the gim with a Water pokemon
4-That is strange if, I fought back only once ...
I know that my English is not very good, use the translator of Google...

Well, I will try to solve all the mistakes ...

Last edited:

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
This is progressing fast, but maybe it shouldn't, do everything your doing, then double check, then triple check and get a few beta testers to play the game and find out all the glitches(or as many as you can) and then release a beta :)

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
hey i will be a beta tester have already found a glitch
IMG%5D

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2010
nice game, found some errors though,

so i tought let's say them didn't know if they were posted already but i am lazy :P.

anyways, here are some errors :.

1. you can't go into the poke market into the first 2 city's,
2. you can walk further in golden beach to get the pokeball, a girl is standing near the gym and a house and isn't moving.
3. the rocket grunt uh i mean the magma grunt :P( subtile hint :P) is coming back each time you die, but then invisible, but you still get the exp if you defeat the turtwig.

nevertheless this is a nice game,

looks very good to me ;).

Sweet Speed

Smile...
Years
Not bad at all, the scripts seem to be fine and I like the plot even though the storyline could have been a bit more intresting.

I don't think the tiles are very original though, I mean they were a Rombase of WAH and you added some houses to it. If I were you I'll make my own custom rombase to make the hack more appealing.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Looks cool, keep it up.

Two things. It's spelled 'Kyledove'. And, it says, in a screenshot, 'It is a POKéMON abandoned'. It sounds weird, how about "It is an abandoned POKéMON'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back