• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rising sun,choas darkness,crystal moon,and blazing phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Ash

Lonely
Years
  • Pokemon Grand sun,choas darkness,crystal moon,and blazing phoenix

Pokemon Grand sun,choas darkness,crystal moon,and blazing phoenix are news pokemon version.We have all new updates here today,We have the Coast beach and routte 1.We are now letting be join the staff,and we have more info about Pokemon Rising sun,choas darkness,crystal moon,and blazing phoenix I have you play the characters that you choose every about the character,you can choose destiny.We have no pics on it because we don't have a game designer we are looking for someone.Please email me @ [email protected] if you want the job.We have more info tommorrow. :classic:Here is the story about Pokemon Rising sun,choas darkness,crystal moon,and blazing phoenix there was this 2 team call Xero and Yetto they were thinking about pokemon virus so they and They call they X and Y so they can awake groudon and kyouge so will the pokemon world to explode,but that only haft of story.On the game you call your friends and all you can play in one team and enter the grand...you have to find out when you play the demo.I will give you some of the new pokemon that be the game 1.Funnysaur 2.creepsaur 3.cannonsaur 4.rocketfire 5.charmfinex 6.Gigas titan 7.JERKING 8.hitlop 9.darklop 10. gigaslop 11.speartan 12.castle tomb 13.hotyoshia 14.falcono 15.SMOCKEY 16.Pariorocket 17.SMOKEY 18.Didge 19.Castle tomb 20.Bommertang 21.Swertan.Here are some part in the game.We have more info we have on Pokemon Grand sun,choas darkness,crystal moon,and blazing phoenix You can now play with your friends plus Battle has new battle level like play as pokemon you choose.Beugu all new region that I create also We have guy that thing this is boring.So we will give you all the info right we will let to you choose your destiny.If you have some ideas put it here.

Last edited:

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • I don't know........

I'm not sure if it's a real game. It's 2 screenshots from the GameBoy game and two default pictures.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yea you just took those two first pics from a pokemon firered or leafgreen rom and the two others are pics you found somewhere.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Two screenshots from a game, one RMXP battler, and i don't know what the third one is a screenshot of.By the looks of it, you haven't shown any real screenshots yet.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Yeah, those aren't in game screenshots, which are required for the thread to stay open. Restart the thread when you have actual screenshots of the game in progress. Taking screenshots from the GBA games are no good to anybody. Anyway...

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back