• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Hikari's Pokemon Problems: Tall Grass

All Trainers must be aware of the fact that wild Pokemon live in tall grass, as stated by Stuart Zagnit (aka the voice of Professor Oak).

Spoiler:

And who thinks this meme is funny?

pokmon-classic-tall-grasssssssss.gif

We all know what tall grass is like...

And then there's that bothersome long grass, which we can't ride our bikes in:

Spoiler:

He is right... stay out of the long grass.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Diablo I kinda didn't expect you to stick around after you joined, lol. :x But it's a good thing you did!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

edit pokestick

@requility Thanx Nica. Nah why not, this place is cool its kinda fun especially the people here are soooo coool :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

idk why but this thread always makes me laugh, lmao.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I know this is kind of crazy, but wouldn't it be awesome if Diablo and Hikari got together like, eventually? idk it would be p awesome imo.

Why am I shipping people in the open, I never do this. :(

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

What hahahahahahahahahahahahah oh Nica ur killing me now OMG please Nica its like 2:05 in AUS and i dnt wanna laugh now cos me parents sleep lol ohhhh but who knows life is full of ups and downs who am i to say no only time will tell ( i cant believe i said that but its the most intelligent thing to say so who knows) lol oh love this community.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

It's like, 12am in Aus, get it right imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back