• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    Hi everyone,

I have been lurking around the forums for a few weeks and created an account a few days ago. I figured I might be able to find some nice trades and advance my knowledge of the Pokemon games here.

I recently went out and paid for the new Pokemon White as my cousin owns Black. I figure me and him could have some fun.

Name: Christian

Current goals in game:
    Beat the game (Kind of on the back burner for me)
    Currently IV breeding, which brings me to a question.

I think I would like to keep a log of some kind on this site to show my progression breeding the Pokemon in my team, maybe do some give-away and or competitions as well. What subforum would this go under?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC. I'm not quite sure how to answer your question, being that I'm not a breeder myself... maybe one of the staff knows? I'm sorryyyy ;-;

Er, but I'm sure you'll find a place for that. Somewhere.
    Enjoy your time here, in any case. ^_^

Meinfoo

Spelling error? Spelling win!
    Years
  • Hi, welcome to the forums!

I have done plenty of IV breeding in my day. Google "Smogon" they have some nice tutorials there. But do come back here, we are much better for everything else! I would provide a link but we aren't allowed to link to other forums.

Back