• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Android ROM Hacking Tools

Scorabbit

Just a normal fire rabbit
Years
  • It crashes when I try to load a ROM, too... Might be related to the fact that it didn't request permission to read files when I installed it.

Years
  • For those who have problem that crash every time you select load rom you need give permission to access storage that can be active in setting -> Apps the choose starter swapper the click permission

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2019
    Heyz! No matter what I try It keeps crashing, even with the storage access permission... Anyone got any idea on how to solve this?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    I am not sure if anyone will reply to it, but Load Rom crashes the app. Please fix it

EDIT: Giving it permission to access storage does the work. I am on Android 7, I think

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2021
    Thanks , it works well. I am a android gba rom hacker , I use exagear to rom hack , it is very difficult to run some applications like starter editor.
    Thanks for creating this app , it has decreased my lot of work

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2022
    Android 10
    Y no funciona en lo mas minimo.

Realmente esperaba que funcionara, algunos no contamos con una pc para hacer un hack rom, y por eso es una muy buena idea la que traes, espero que pueda llevarse a cabo de una mejor manera en el futuro (aunque ya pasaran mas de 3 años desde que lo publico)

Back