• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th gen pokemon into a Ruby hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
So my friend and I have been trying to make out own hack and we're using Ruby, but we want 4th generation pokemon in our hack too, especially since one starter has an evolution in 4th gen.

I have tried to look it up but the only answer i've come across said it's impossible. I know for a fact that it is not because I've seen people play and have played hacks with pokemon from 4th gen.

Please help!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I'd advise you to check the Hacking Tutorials section. It's not impossible as there are 30-ish unused spaces in the GBA pokémon list where you can add any ones you want, and Coolboyman is even adding 4th/5th gen pokémon in his GBC hack so I'm pretty sure you can.

This said, this board is for questions about the forums, not about games or hacking, so I'm going to close this. Also, a size 2 font is good enough, making your text so large is not necessary. Just pointing that out, it looks huge and intimidating XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back