• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype blushed again as Thyme looked into his eyes. Prove that he meant it? How to do that... "P...prove myself? W...well.... u...um... h...heh..." Snype sad nervously as he held Thyme's hand. He stood up onto his feet and held Thyme's other hand and smiled to her. "How shall I prove that I mean what I say my dear Thyme?" Snype said leaning closer to her. He traced his finger along her cheek. "Anything for you."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thyme smiled at him, and started blushing a bit herself when Snype put his hand on her cheek. Wait, she was actually blushing? Duster couldn't believe her eyes! She started laughing even harder at this.
"I'm sure you'll think of something," Thyme mumbled quietly, giving Snype a coy smile. Duster wasn't sure if she was still just playing along, or if Mr. Smooth had gotten to her. Either way, it was hilarious! Drizzle looked angrily at Snype.
"What's the matter? Jealous? Don't worry, I'll bet we can get her to put you under Attract too!" Frost said to him with a laugh. He growled at Frost, but said nothing. Frost simply laughed at him.

Megaman765

Years
Snype frowned for a moment, wondering how he could make it up to her... he was so nervous! Being so close to Thyme and all... He noticed Thyme was blushing as well. "W...w...well.... I... um... oh you know... um... er... mmm..." Snype shook a bit nervously and leaned a little closer to Thyme. "It's hard to think when I look at you. Your beauty is so distracting... in a good way." Snype said holding her into a small hug. "u...um... a...am I... er... too close? I... I don't want to interfere with your personal space... eh... um... heheh..." Snype said extremely nervous and blushing red.

Nideous

Years
"No... You're not to close, er... I um," Thyme said almost dreamily. She seemed to have forgotten all about what she was doing. Duster was now howling with laughter. She decided to spare them both before things got too emberrassing for them. She hopped up on the bed and snuch up behind Snype. Snype didn't notice because he was too focused on Thyme, and Thyme didn't notice because, well, she was lost under the spell that Snype weaved while under her spell. She was about to smack Snype in the back of the head to bring him out of it, but then got a wicked idea. She grinned evilly and shoved Snype from behind, causinf Thyme to fall over backwards with Snype landing on top of her. She fell to the ground and laughed at them both, pointing and and laughing so hard she couldn't breath.

Megaman765

Years
Snype smiled down Thyme. "If you want me to prove that I mean what I say... then..." Snype leaned his face a little closer to Thymes...Before Snype could continue on, he was suddenly pushed forward, landing on top of Thyme. By the force of the fall, Snype accidentally locked lips with Thyme... Frozen for a moment, he pulled away and blushed extremely nervously. "I...I...I'm sorry! I didn't... um... erm... ah..." Snype insisted, still under the effect of Attract. "F...forgive me..."

Nideous

Years
Thyme was still caught by Snype. Then, she felt him fall on top of her. She was stunned when Snype locked lips with her for a moment. She knew that it was the result of whatever had caused him to fall on her, but she didn't really care. She looked back at him pretty happily.
"Oh... Um... Don't worry about... I mean, er," Thyme said. She gazed back at him, though she wasn't exactly sure what she was doing anymore. Duster sighed. She was going to have to do something drastic to break this up. But, did she really want to? It was so funny! In the end, she decided that Thyme would kill her for letting her get like this. She hopped off the bed and walked over to Drizzle.
"Hey, could you use your Water Gun to break this up?" Duster asked. He turned to her.
"What? I'd hurt Thyme!" he said.
"No you wouldn't! Just do it really small. A splash of cold water to the face should bring him out of it, and she looks like she could use it as well! Or do you want to see them kiss again?" Duster said. She then started making kissy faces at the Buizel. Drizzle got mad, and then he turned to Thyme and Snype. He sprayed a very fine Water Gun at them, blasting them both in the face. He turned up the intensity a little and sprayed Snype down until he was good and wet. Thyme jerked at the unexpected water and glared at Drizzle.

Megaman765

Years
Snype scratched his head nervously when suddenly he was blasted by a Water Gun attack. It was a pretty strong stream of water and completely covered Snype till his fur was drooping straight down. Snype shook his head and looked around the room. "Ugh... wh...wha?" Snype looked over to Thyme, remembering she had used attract on him... though... for some reason he blushed again... nervously at that. "What just happened..." Snype said. He knew what he did... but was wondering what Thyme thought about it all. It was her "Prank" after all.

Nideous

Years
When the water got turned to Snype, Thyme slipped out from under him and stood up. She looked nervously at the floor, still blushing quite a bit.
"Um... Uh..." was all she could say. Duster, being the helpful person she was ran over to them.
"You just found out Thyme loves you!" Duster said as she cracked up laughing some more.
"Shut up Duster!" Thyme shouted angrily. Duster ignored her and started making horrible kissing faces at Thyme and Snype, until Thyme smacked her on the back of the head. Nova was still shaking with laughter. That had been very funny. Now, he would stay up and watch the repricussions. He looked at Bri, who had still been laughing, but now that it was over he went back to his book. Frost was snickering at Drizzle, who looked rather sad about something. Whatever.

Megaman765

Years
"Wha...huh?! B...well... er..." Snype mumbled with a bright red blush, he looked at Thyme for a moment and turned away, emberessed. "What... was I doing...? Um..." Snype said nervously as he got up and sat onto the floor. He was so nervous that he was playing around with his feet. He couldn't believe what he just did...

Nideous

Years
"The two of you kissed when I shoved you, and then you were about to do it again! Be glad Drizzle stopped you! That was the best thing I've ever seen! Like it was right out of a movie! Thyme hit you with Attract, but when you began to lay the moves on her, she couldn't resist!" Duster said laughing like a maniac. Thyme glared at her fiercely.
"Shut up Duster! I..." she said. She had been about to tell them it was all a game, but she couldn't. She wasn't sure whether it was or not. True enough, the beginning had been. But when Duster had shoved them... She didn't want to think about what might have happened if Drizzle hadn't stepped in. Come to think of it, why did he step in? He would have found that as funny as the rest of them. Oh well, it didn't matter. She thought about it a moment and her heart was racing again. To preserve some dignity, she walked arrogantly away and went over to the bed.
"Hey. Brian. I can't get up!" she said. Bri simply reached down and picked her up into his arms. She watched the rest of the scene play out from there. She still was a slightly brighter shade of green, and was still blushing.

Megaman765

Years
Snype felt like he was going to faint. He just wanted to go into his Pokeball and relax. He was under the influence of attract... he couldn't help it! Yet he still felt some sort of feelings for Thyme... though he didn't want to admit it. "I kissed... her? Oh no..." Snype said quitely, playing with his feet a bit more. "Thyme I'm sorry I..." Snype paused and shook his head. He looked up at Thyme, still a bit red. He wondered how Drizzle felt. He knew that he liked Thyme himself...

Nideous

Years
Thyme blushed even harder. Wouldn't they just drop it.
"I... Um... It's fine. Truth is... I... Uh," she said. Duster cackled loudly.
"See! I told you she loves you! Thyme lovvves Snype! Hahahah!" Duster said laughing the whole time.
"Shut up Duster! I'm warning you!" Thyme said.
"What are you gonna do! Put me under Attract? Hah! Doesn't work on me!" Duster mocked. God, why had Thyme thought that would have been a good idea? Now, she didn't know what to say. It was just... It was what it was! How could she explain it any better than that? She wanted to just drop it. But Duster would never let that happen. She'd probably hear about this for the rest of her life!

Megaman765

Years
Snype smiled lightly. He seemed to have gotten the idea. So Thyme love him... that was... oddly unexpected. Thyme was the last person he would have expected to actually like him. He wondered what the reasoning was but he'd perfer to ask when things got a bit quieter... Snype suddenly let off a sinister laugh, about to jump to Thyme's defense. He quickly hopped onto his feet. "Kehehe! Aw comon Duster! Leave the girl alone! My charms are irresistable so I wouldn't hold it against anyone! Kehehe... If I didn't know any better I'd guess you might have had a thing for me too!" Snype said with a smirk, leaning toward Duster, hoping that would get Duster off of Thyme's back.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent:

"Oh wow a Deino never seen one outside of TV," The boy said as he examined Dyno. "You'll have to go up against my strongest pokemon!" He exclaimed as he let out a Shelgon from its pokeball.

"Hmph a Shelgon not really impressive," Vince said as Dyno laughed a bit. "Alright let's show him Dyno use Earth Power!" The Raikou dorm student ordered. Instead of doing what he asked the Deino let out a dark pulse that blasted the Shelgon. It seemed to take the attack like it was nothing seeing as the Shelgon barely budged.

"Dragon Rush let's go!" The boy ordered which made his Shelgon come charging toward Dyno with a blue aura around it.

"Dyno dodge it and use Dark Pulse!" Xack ordered. Dyno then jumped over the Shelgon avoiding the attack but instead of doing a Dark Pulse it used DragonBreath. The greenish yellow beam of energy flew at the Shelgon hitting it directly in the back knocking it out. "Must have been a critical hit," Vince muttered as he watched the boy return his Shelgon and release a Elekid.

"Good work ya' trouble maker," Vince said to Dyno has he returned his laughing dragon pokemon. He then released his Anorith for the next fight.

"This Elekid is just a kid so this fight will be his first," The boy said as he petted his Elekid before it ran into the battlefield.

"This is Scissors first fight also so this will be interesting," Luna said as his Anorith jumped into the battlefield. "Let's go Scratch!" He ordered.

"Elekid quick attack!" The boy ordered at the same time. The two pokemon then got into a battle of how can hit who. Scissors would dodge some of the Quick Attacks and the Elekid would dodge the Scratch attacks. The two kept going at it until Scissors finally landed an attack which hit hard on the Elekid knocking it out.

"Aww man guess Elekid's going to need more training before he's ready for real trainer battles," The boy said as he returned his pokemon. "You're a good trainer man see ya around sometime," The boy said waving to Vince as he ran off.

"Great work Scissors," Vince said to his Anorith as he jumped on his head. Vince then went to a pokemon center to get his pokemon healed. "Alright now let get going to the Icy Plains," He said as he popped the collar to his jacket and headed toward his destination.

Calnith:

Calnith was getting bored and he could tell Mackenzie was too. So he figured he help end her boredom. Shinryu then popped from the ground and saluted to his trainer. He was sent to make sure there wasn't anything big. The salute was the everything was ok sign. He then felt the earth shake below his feet he then looked next to him at the cave wall it seemed the source was coming from their.

"Shinryu use Dig and go to the other side," Calnith said as he turned to Mackenzie. "Hey want to do something fun and figure out what caused the earth to shake?" He asked her as his Gabite began to make a large hole.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
MacKenzie's Post

MacKenzie just sort of glanced at Calnith. What with all the digging pokemon around, it probably wasn't all that implausible for part of the cave to simply collapse from time to time. That or something had used magnitude or earthquake. She couldn't tell.

"Sure, why not."

She would have to wait to test out her ideas revolving around enraging the pokemon in the cave into attacking her for later. If she just let everyone get in on that, what would the point be?

She somehow questioned whether finding out what made the quake would be 'fun', but could it really be all that bad? She supposed not, and tried not to worry about it.

Nideous

Years
Duster looked Snype over appraisingly and then grabbed him in a head lock.
"Hm, well maybe... Nah, you're not my type!" she said as she whirled around him. She let him go and walked over and sat down, now bored with teasing them. The nurse took that moment to walk back in with Leena's Ultraball.
"Here you go. Now, you can stay in the room with Thyme, but when you leave in the morning, remember that she has to stay here. And you can come visit her any time you like," the nurse said. Bri thanked her and took the ball. He looked at it a moment before calling the Misdreavus out.
"Boo! Hi everyone! Snype! What's going on? What did I miss! We really got them! Brian was so scared when I came back! And Thyme was so mad!" Leena said, forgetting that the two of them were still in the room. She floated down to Snype.
"Um..." Bri said.
"I still am mad! But I can't do anything right now," Thyme grumbled from her spot in Bri's arms. Bri put the bottle he had been using to feed Bouncy on the small table near his bed. The little Igglybuff had gone back to sleep now that she was full.
"Anyways, Leena, please don't do that again... Hey, Mark. Do you know what's going on here? I know most ghosts like to scare people, like Snype and Leena did, but not hurt them. I wonder why all those ghosts in the dorm were trying to hurt me and Skye... Do you have any ideas?" Bri said quietly. This was brginning to bother him. Why were they all targets? What was going on here? If he were a little braver, or if someone else was helping him, he would have looked into this. But... It didn't seem anyone really cared. Students were getting hurt all over the place, and everyone else just went about their buisiness like nothing was wrong with that. It scared Bri. He almost wanted to go home and forget about all of this, but his friends were in danger too. If he abandoned them now, that would be terrible. So... He would stay, and learn more about healing people and pokemon, and make himself usefull that way.

Megaman765

Years
"Kehehe! Aw comon Duster! That's what they all say! They all come running too me eventually! Kehehe!" Snype joked, tickling Duster's sides to get out of her headlock. Well that's one way to get payback. Snype noticed Leena had returned as well, wondering what she missed. "Erm... It's a long story..." Snype said as he turned to Thyme and gave off a small blush.

Mark was pretty suprised himself with what had happened. Who would have thought that Thyme would fall for Snype's charms? Even under the influence of attract, It seemed to backfire. "I'm not sure... at first I thought it was just normal since Beedrill and Frillish are known for attacking humans, but I've never heard of those kinds of ghosts attacking humans... Something is up... this isn't just a coincidence."

Nideous

Years
"Well... I... I want to help," Bri said quietly.
"Brian, you're going to get us into trouble again," Thyme warned.
"Relax Thyme. Everythings gonna be fine! I'm here! I'll protect you!" Drizzle said, seizing his chance.
"Yeah, like she's gonna trust you with that crazy stache!" Frost said as he fell down laughing. Drizzle cocked an eyebrow at him and looked in the mirror. He was shocked. He got mad a little and then started laughing.
"Nice, real nice! Is there any reason you gave me a bit of a swirl at the end?" Drizzle said with a laugh. He began washing it off his face. Thankfully, due to the special oil that allowed him to move so easily through the water, it rinsed out easily.

Duster shoved Snype and bounded away.
"Leena, I'll tell you the full story later! It's really funny! Trust me! You'll be laughing about it for hours! And Snype, I know your secret!" Duster said sticking out her tongue at him.
"How is it a secret if everyone knows?" Nova asked as he came out from under the chair. The nurse came back and did nurse things, like check Brian's blood pressure and temperature, and then did the same with Thyme. Then she changed the bandages on Bri's leg. That was the first time he had seen it since he had hurt it. While the rest of him was very pale from losing so much blood, the area around the stitches was an angry red color, and his leg was a little swollen.
"Um... That's not infected, is it?" Bri asked nervously.
"No, no it's not. We've put a lot of antibiotics in you. It shouldn't get infected," the nurse said confidently. Bri didn't seem sure, but he let it drop. Then she changed the bandages on Thyme, whose condition hadn't improved much. When she was done, she left the room. Bri grew tired of looking at his leg and flipped the blanket over it again.
"Sorry, I know it's gross. Anyways, I was maybe thinking of doing a little research on my own into this when I'm healed. Assuming I'm not totally freaked out after what's been happening. I'm... I'm not sure I really want to know, but this place is dangerous. Someone has to do something," Bri said quietly.

Megaman765

Years
"The only problem is that I don't know where to start looking into all of this. Maybe those Pokemon woke up on the wrong side of bed and were just in a nasty mood. Who's to tell that something is causing this?" Mark said. It was all so confusing... but he wouldn't be able to find the answer by himself...

"Secret? What secret? Hehehe..." Snype said stupidly, knowing what Duster had in mind. "Aw no you don't!" Snype said happily as he pounced Duster once again causing them to roll along the bed. He looked back up at Leena and waved at her.

Nideous

Years
"I was thinking I could talk to them. Like I did with Snype and Dratini. The only problem is that I'm afraid they won't want to talk. What if they want to fight still?" Bri said quietly. He didn't know what to do. He wasn't sure he could keep himself safe. But, he couldn't just turn the other cheek. He felt obligated to try, because he didn't know anyone else that was even worried about this but Mark. And Mark couldn't talk to pokemon, which he was still surprised about. After all, how could you be a trainer if you didn't understand your pokemon?

Duster laughed as Snype pounced on her. She rolled and sent a light Thundershock at him and scampered away.
"Nyah Nyah! You can't stop me! I'll tell the whole world if I want to!" Duster said as she stood triumphantly. She stuck her tongue out at Snype.
"What? Please tell me! I love secrets!" Leena said as she floated around the Minccino.
"I don't want to! So relax Snype!" Duster said as she sat down. She was tired.

Back