• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...Hi!

Years
Hello! I'm a new member, obviously, and I have been on a forum before, but it wasn't as big as this. Well, I don't want to be hated on here, so what's the common courtesy on a huge populated forum? Please help, and thank you!
I know I'm severely shy, so please don't think I'm boring...
I just don't want to make a bad impression.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hey there, Bubblewrap. Don't worry about being new, seriously it isn't a bad thing! People here are nice and friendly, so if you want to fit in just be yourself I guess! And don't worry about being hated as well it is a hard thing to be hated by the nice and friendly community we have going here at the humble site that is PokeCommunity!

Anyway welcome to PokeCommunity, make sure to check up on the Community Rules and Frequently Asked Questions as they are both very very helpful and are good reads at the least! They also help a fair bit down the road!

Have fun posting, making lots of great friends and the such!

-Dark

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Well, we must get rid of this "shyness" you speak of.
Here at the Pokécommunity, every opinion is needed on a subject and I'm sure we would all love to hear yours.

Don't be intimidated by the community's size, my dear! The bigger the community, the better it is!
There will always be something to read while you are here, no matter what time you log in. Just don't get caught up in trying to reply to a lot of threads, it's just simply too much. :o
(Personally I prefer larger communities because of their content, and I'm sure you will come to see that in time. ;D)

As *Dark*Master has already stated, it is incredibly difficult to be hated on PC. You have to do some pretty bad stuff for the member base to hate you. No, the worst that usually happens is people don't remember you. That's why you must step out of your shell and show us your true personality!
(We don't criticize here, and those who do are the ones that are hated here.)

That wasn't a bad introduction at all, Bubblewrap.
Of course I don't think you're boring because of it!

Welcome to the Pokécommunity!
I would poke you back as your signature implies, however; I'm afraid I might pop you!
(Oh wow... People are going to yell at me over that pun...)

Enjoy.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
Years
Hey Bubblewrap. That's a very cool, creative nickname you got there. PC is filled with fun, interesting people, and I'm sure you'll find a group of people that you can really open up to. Hint: Us =p
Anyways, welcome!

Jlizard27

@Hiidoran: Oh brother, a wise guy. =p

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Oh I wouldn't worry about being hated, You'll find that everyone here is very friendly, I think you'll have no problem fitting in! Just follow the rules and post a lot around the forum and you'll make friends in no time!

So anyway, Welcome to PC!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
You sound just like me XD *is a tad shy and doesn't want to make a bad impression*

Don't worry; relax; it'll all be fine ^^ The members here on PC are pretty nice, and with a cute avvie like that, well... I think you'll have a good time here. If there's anything you need to know, feel free to ask me ^^

Oh, and almost forgot the most important part: Welcome to PC!

Years
Thank you everybody! Ummm.. my avvie is just one of the set ones there because I didn't feel like uploading one of my own. :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Hello! I'm a new member, obviously, and I have been on a forum before, but it wasn't as big as this. Well, I don't want to be hated on here, so what's the common courtesy on a huge populated forum? Please help, and thank you!
Hi welcome to PC bubblewrap hope you have a great time here and enjoy this community as much as I do. xD

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
Years

Hellooo And welcome! Don't worry you won't be hated here. I'm painfully shy, but being shy does'nt mean being boring! Anywho, I hope you enjoy it here!

Back