• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which PC domain...?

So, which one?

• pokecommunity.tk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pcom.info

• pokecommunity.org

• pokecommunity.co.uk

• pokecommunity.org.uk

• Total voters

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • Steve's new announcement provoked this poll. Which PC domain do you use?

- pokecommunity.com
    - pokecommunity.tk
    - pokecommunity.info
    - pcom.info
    - pokecommunity.org
    - pokecommunity.co.uk
    - pokecommunity.org.uk

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    i use pokecommunity.com. But what is retarted is that they don't even own .net. err, and also .net has some weak irc network with like 8 users, xD, what a weak site and waste of the domain..... PC should reclaim .net.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I was unaware until recently. But anyway, I use both .info domains. They seem to be faster. xD

Years
  • I use pokecommunity.com - mostly because, like some of the other people here, I was also unaware of there being other domains. :P I'm too lazy to check out the other domains (since the .com one works well enough for me anyways).

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I use .com without the www. attached to it. Works for me. Some people *cough JA* have to use .info to get around certain blocks. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I've always used .com....I think I used pokecommunity.org when I frist joined...I think.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I stick with pokecommunity.com, when it comes to typing url's for some reason I never ever put www. just because it wastes time XD.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Why use a zillion domains? XD! That would just be more confusing.
    I use the normal .com one

Back