• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two hypothetical questions for the price of one!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nothing I can't already fix :x Well, maybe the fact that my face looks weird without makeup at least @ cheeks part etc. idk, you should see me in the mornings sometimes, terrible really. :(

Personality, yeah, defs stop being lazy. I put off so many things so often. I should really be finishing off an assignment right now but nope, I'm posting. Oh them priorities. Planning to change that though :3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    1. Tough question this since I'd like to change a bunch of things concerning my physical appearance. I'm pretty content with my overall physical appearance actually. I'd like to add a few inches to my height, if not anything.

2. I would want to be less lazy, and like more.. enthusiastic about things, concerning my study habits mostly. I also want to be better at conversations and how I present myself in front of people, because I'm pretty sure my image and presentation doesn't really say much about me. But since it's only one thing, I'll go with the laziness, please.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I'd change my complexion. I'm quite pale and I really don't like it. It varies a little almost from day to day, which probably isn't healthy in itself, but it's at the point where people have asked me if I'm ill. Some people can pull off being quite pale. I can't.

I'd like to be less apprehensive about things. Far too often I dwell too much on the consequences of every possible option. In other words, more IMPULSE!!

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • 1. If you could instantly change one thing about your body or physical appearance, what would it be?

I would definitely fix my scalp/hair. It's a family trait on my dad's side to lose our hair early, andpart of that is that my head itches constantly and flakes all the time and is generally gross. I can lose weight on my own, but I don't know how to fix that. :\

2. If you could instantly change one thing about your personality or mental state, what would it be?

LESS LAZINESS, MORE MOTIVATION. That is all.

Years
  • 1. If you could instantly change one thing about your body or physical appearance, what would it be?
    Probably my teeth "/ i hate them they have like a gap in the middle that can't be fixed and they're just plain awkward. I even have a third set of teeth that came through behind some others :S
    2. If you could instantly change one thing about your personality or mental state, what would it be?
    STOP BEING SO SHY D: If i'm anywhere where people might randomly start talking to me i just look at the floor and avoid eye contact and basically look really weird.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    1. Id grow about a foot and maybe 1 or 2 inches more. Im too short and it makes me stick out like a sore thumb.

2. Id stop taking things so personally. When I get upset, I tend to do and say really stupid things, that sometimes make the problem worse, Ive got to stop doing that.

Back