• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Shadow of the Wastes

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
  • I'm not a massive fan of RMXP, but I'll still support it and play it.

Wait! How do you play an RMXP game? Like what emulator? It's nice to hear that the graphics are going to be a lot better.

No emulator. It's not a hack. No ROM.

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
  • Well, the support for good graphics (...must...have...graphics...) and numerous Pokémon (eeeeeeevvveeeeeee.... ^^) means I think I'm going to announce it. SotW is officially going to be a game, not a hack. Next mod to come by, could you move this? Then I'll update the first post and everything.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Well, the support for good graphics (...must...have...graphics...) and numerous Pokémon (eeeeeeevvveeeeeee.... ^^) means I think I'm going to announce it. SotW is officially going to be a game, not a hack. Next mod to come by, could you move this? Then I'll update the first post and everything.
    Uuh...Krysteenah, We need to PM a mod, I'll get one.

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
  • Hey Kaylee, (first comment in months (: ) it's looking great and I'm definately liking the idea of making it with RMXP (although I'm more partial to Sphere, map making is so much easier, although no starter kit) and the only main thing I worried about is if you have a coder/scripter otherwise you're not going to be able to put in your new features and stuff.

Apart from that, I'm 100% onboard with switching to making it a proper game and not a hack and I'll be supporting it as long as I'm around PC. If you need any help (note I have quite a bit going on at the moment in the real world) I'd be happy to help.

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
  • Well, hmm... maybe I should get a mod myself? Or do I have to change the first post first?

...... >.<

Anyway, I'll show you the kind of pretty (I think they're pretty, anyway... X3) graphics I can put (and plan on putting) in the game...

133.png
    133b.png
    133s.png
    133sb.png

001.png
    001b.png
    001s.png
    001sb.png

(I can't make the shiny Bulbasaur any more yellow-green, my program is being... problematic. But if people want the difference in color to be more pronounced, I can use blue or red... I kind of like it though.)

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • Ah I support ya Kaylee! If you want it to be easier then go for it! I say the easier the better! KEEP IT UP! Im supporting you all the way! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I can't move your thread to the Game Development section, if you're going to be making this as a game, you'll have to post a new thread in Games Showcase.

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
  • >o<
    Oh, okay. >.<

(guess I'll just have to beg all my supporters to come post when I get it up... XD)

I'll be doing that then... when I have a spare moment. XP
    Thanks though.

EDIT: It's okay for some mod to lock this, now. (do I have to PM one?) I put the redirect in the first post.

Last edited:

Iluminknight

Crunch! Add it to the heap!
    Years
  • So I sent you the music, again, quite a while ago, and yet I seem to have gotten no response. I can't effectively continue writing music for you if I don't know if you like it at all or don't have any comments. Does my music adequately fit the area it is supposed to? See I don't know this at all lol. When I write music for games I program from scratch, I always put the music (that I wrote too lol) in the game, and then test to see if it fits the level. If not, I write a different piece and so on.

Please give me some feedback lol. I understand you are busy though, that is why I gave you like 2 weeks now since I last sent the music again. I check this thread like every other day so any simple post acknowledging my existance XD is all I need. :P

Back