• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystic Serenity Scrapbox

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
  • ??? Hack
    Remake
    Prologue
    Opening words

The Hack is being remade as we speak.
    My heart wasnt content with the beginning start off a future self fight off.

So here's a start off an idea.

A Stormy Night, A Beautiful Spring...

Mom wakes up Allen. "Allen? Hellooo?". Allen awakens, "What? It's the morning!". "Not morning, it's night time! You forgot to throw away the trash! Didn't you promise Lance to visit?", said the Mother. "Oh crap! Thanks, mom" - Allen who rushes and leaves. Lance is nowhere to be found. But an injured Eevee may know the answer. a strange blast from the mountains occur and Allen investigates. He finds a damaged Black Charizard who then flies into the skies with a piece of Lance's cloak.

Screenshots
    Updated Frequently.

Charizard_Titlescreen_by_HikariLover103.png

Mapping
    My Awful Maps

startertowngg8.png

Haha, I know it's a bit weird. But my heart is content with this map and encourages me to map again.

Extra Goodies.

Crossover - The Hero from Sentra Journeys makes an cameo appearence.
    People - Nate, Cindy and Lance are part of this? Lance isn't part of Elite 4! It doesn't even exist.

Credit:
    Xavier - Rom Base.
    L.9 - Inspiration to use Kyledove tiles.
    Thrace - The CSS Design which I totally stole off cause im um... weird.
    Adam - Scripter
    $_$ - OW
    Pokesho - Red Overworlds

Last edited:
    Back