• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolteon, Vaporeon or Flareon?

Which is your favorite eeveelution?

• Jolteon

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • Flareon

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Eeveelutions? Eww...<<;

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • Well, because I was bored and thought PG needed a new poll, I came up with this one. =P I would like to know, out of the three original eeveelutions, which one the members of PC liked the best. =D

I like Vaporeon the most. X3 Mainly because it's a Water type, which happens to be my favorite element, but also because of its appearance. That mermaid tail is just so cute! ^o^

So you know what to do, go ahead and vote~! :3

~Kelsey

Years
  • I like Jolteon. Not sure what it is about it, but there's just something about it that appeals to me the most out of those three eeveelutions. Maybe it's the bright yellow color, maybe it's the spikiness, or maybe it's just because I find myself being biased towards electric types anyways. :P Whatever the reason, while I find Flareon and Vaporeon to be okay, it's Jolteon that stands out the most for me. ^_^

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • What a hard question!! All the Eeveelutions are some of my top favorites...except for Espeon. I'm not sure why.

If I have to choose, Jolteon, by a (spiky) hair.
    Vaporeon would be second, I guess.
    Oh, yes, and my reasoning...well, I have to agree with a few others. I love Jolteon's bright color, and its lithe build; it looks speedy!
    And Vaporeon's lovely turquoise-y blue and water abilities make it a close second.
    I also like Flareon's fluffiness and overall appearance!
    (As to the non-original ones, I adore Umbreon's sleek black body with the glowing rings. You'd THINK I would love Espeon. I mean, it's a light lavender-ish color and it has psychic powers! But unlike the others I don't care for it all that much, at least physically...maybe it's not doglike enough for my tastes or something!)

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • GreenDayFan231 said:
    u forgot espion and unbreon

...Well, she did say original Eeveelutions in her first post. Espeon and Umbreon are both GSC Eeveelutions and thus aren't considered to be part of the original set. (They're still Eeveelutions, but they're just not among the first 151 Pokemon, if that makes any sense.)

Anyway, I chose Vaporeon for a variety of reasons, including the fact that I've always liked Vaporeon. It has a certain elegance to it, first of all, and second of all, let's face it. Blending into water = le awesome, in my personal opinion. Top that off with the fact that it's a Water-type, and I'm ready to use this little symbol: ♥

Mari-Ashley

http://www.ashketchum.nl
    Years
  • That's pretty tough. I don't dislike any of the eevolutions (nor Eevee unevolved). Although electric is my favourite type, I go for Vaporeon. Vaporeon looks cool and makes nice sound.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I prefer Jolteon, but Vaporeon is a lovely blue colour <3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I always loved Vaporeon the best out of all the Eeveelutions. I'm not even sure why...I suppose I like its design best, even if its mane-thingy was annoying to draw. XD;

Years
  • Out of the originals, Vaporeon. :3 It's a water type, and that's my favorite out of the three. It's more useful to me than the other two~ Nyah XD
    I liked its moves better too.

Jet Enduro

Roxasauce
    Years
  • Lt. Surge's Raichu said:
    Jolteon, because it is the coolest of them, and it has the best attack
    I hope you're not talking about Pin Missle .-.

I prefer Jolteon, becuase the original set had uncool electric pokemon for me D: They also lacked Fire, but I usually just picked up an Arcanine or something...he has poor moves, but the thunderbolt/or shock wave TM fixes that.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    That came close between Jolteon and Vaporeon but I voted Vaporeon because I like water types much more. x3; And because it's cute! xD

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I was soo tempted to pick Eeveelutions...i just couldn't help it...But my favourite 'eeveelution' is Umbreon...

Back