• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So sorry...

Years
  • I am finally back, guys. I keep getting attached to minecraft; that was why I didn't come on the forums. I'm really sorry about that - How I will try to be active but instead I'll go back to minecraft. I will really try now, Ok, guys?

Mzm~

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome back. You seemed pretty active here judging about your post count but please review the rules, if you need to refresh your memory. And the rules may have changed since you left so they're could be new ones you should learn about. No need to apologize. I get addicted to many video games / other websites too and forget about other things.
    Welcome back and enjoy it here again!

Years
  • Welcome back Mzmingle, and my cute Oshawott does too.

tumblr_m3gzx9tp691r8oe2eo1_500.jpg

Hi mzmingle! You remember me and my Trainer Hikari?

There have been changes since your sudden Minecraft addiction so contact the staff if you get lost.

And yeah, my cute Oshawott still hatin' em leakz.

- Hikari10

Years
  • I remember you, yep :)
    btw my sig is going to change, this is just a filler.
    AND look out for some RP's i'm going to make. :D

Back