• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for someone to create sprites for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    I was wondering if anyone out there would like to help me with my ROM.

It's called POKEMON BROWN.
    I am not a very talented artist, it is my weak point. That's why I was wondering if anyone on this thread would be willing to make some sprites for me. All you would need to do is make trainer sprites, overworlds and new unLZ's for me. I wouldn't care how long it took, as long as it got done eventually. I would give you full credit for your work in the ROM .

If anyone is interested in helping me, please PM me. or reply to this Thread. (preferably PM me though)
    Thank you for your time.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Pokemon Brown is one of the most famous Pokemon hacks on the internet. You'll probably want to change the name or that kind of response is all you'll get.

Unfortunately this isn't the place for this kind of thread. In fact there's no place on PC for this kind of thread. You'll have to get a thread in the Emulation forums and ask for help there. Read the rules though! Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back