• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Walking Dead(IC)

Khawill

<3
Years
Helen and James
"Hey James," Helen said in a melancholy voice. "That looks like Fluffy's ball." She looked through the rear view mirror at the ball Clare was holding.

"I've already told you my sweet, almost all pokeballs look the same. Fluffy is..." James looked toward his girlfriend, her eyes were glossy and she was looking down, "No longer infected, he is now in a much better place." He lifted his arm and stroked her hair, "I miss him ever so, but he never did like when you cried."

"Yea, he would jump in my arms and wag his tail, and I wouldn't have to cry because I'd be laughing." She wiped her eyes, "I bet that woman loves her Pokemon as much as we loved our Fluffykins." She pulled a picture out of the glovebox, it was of her, James, and a small Lilpup playing out on campus with all of their friends, "James, are people scared of us? Are we crazy?"

"Now why would that question even come up? We do nothing but good and save people, we are like super heroes!" James tried to sound as positive as possible. "Would crazy people help others?"

"Well no, but everyone we meet is so sad, but I always feel happy and so do you." Helen looked out the window. "I bet those strangers in the back think we are crazy as well."

James completely and violently halted the car. "Helen! Being happy is not crazy, I'm happy because I still get to be with you, even if I have to endanger myself to keep you alive. Everyone is sad because there is no other person for them, but as long as I have you, and we are saving people, what reason do we have to be sad?" Helen teared up and gave a smile.

"You always know what to say!" She leaned over and they gave each other a hug.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Jackson Wells​

Jackson closed his eyes and took in a deep breath of air as the car sped away from the gathering zombies. For the first time in a long while, he felt actual relief. He almost started thinking about what to do when nightfall came and they had to set up camp somewhere, but he quickly dismissed it, rather wanting to enjoy the serenity of safety for the time being.

He turned his head a little to peer over at the girl sitting near him, who had just rolled down the window and looked out it with an odd sort of... sadly dreaming expression on her face. Jackson's brows furrowed a little as he watched her hair wave in the air behind her due to the open window.

Looking away again, he peered out his own window, watching the shrubs and trees flash by. Now that they weren't in the city, he could hardly see any shufflers anymore. He rolled his iron pipe between his hands, doing his best not to be overcome with dread from thinking of the future and what might happen.

He glanced back to the girl, peering down at the Pokéball she was fiddling with. He had been wondering if she had had any Pokémon, but apparently she did. Or at least, she had at some point. He could vaguely notice Helen and James talking at the front seat, but found it rude to listen in on their conversation, so he simply didn't.

The girl turned her head to the window, her arm stuck out of it and moving up and down. The motion put aside any kind of fears or doubts for the girl he might've had. She then asked him a question about Lavender and he opened his mouth to reply, but just as he did, James hit the brakes and Jackson was caught off guard. He was flung into the back of James' seat.

"Blurgh!" he cried out as he fell to the floor of the car, taking a moment to rise up again, shaking his head and shuffling back into his seat, looking just a little out of it from the sudden stop. A quick look at the front seat let him know that the two were just doing their thing, and he decided to turn his attention to the girl again, despite her looking out the window.

"My... mother and father is. Ever since the outbreak I've been stuck in Pewter, so I... don't know anything other than what little information I could get a hold of."

He didn't feel the need to tell the others that he had been stuck in the Pokémon center with a couple others, nor that the pack by his side held both medicine and a bit of food for humans as well as Pokémon, which he had borrowed from the center after it had been 'evicted'.

His attention turned to Helen and James, a slight tinge of worry coming into his voice.

"Do you know... anything about Lavender? And the rest of the region? How... bad is it?"

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Paige Cooper

The car stopped suddenly, Paige's focus was broken as she lurched violently forward into the seat in front of her. Cursing silently under her breath, she climbed back up to her own and this time pulled the seatbelt across her body and latching it. Her mother would have laughed hysterically at what just happened. That ever present "I told you so" tone she would take as she reminded her to buckle up in the car. Paige could just picture her in her head; she would turn around in the seat that Helen was now occupying, her finger waging in that chiding way it always did. She smiled a little bit at the thought, her gaze returning to the window again as she left James and Helen to their business. They seemed happy, but they were obviously dealing with some stuff too.

"My... mother and father is. Ever since the outbreak I've been stuck in Pewter, so I... don't know anything other than what little information I could get a hold of." Jackson spoke up, explaining his reason for trying desperately to get to Lavender town. Paige bit her bottom lip, as he mentioned his mother and father. She couldn't blame him for wanting to get there so badly, she probably would have been trying to do the same if she were in his shoes. He still had hope they were alive? Chances are they were dead already, but she didn't have the heart to tell him that. He asked the crazy couple if they knew the situation of Lavender or anywhere else. She highly doubted the report would be good.

News was sparse when she was in Viridian. The occasional traveler came through only to be beaten, robbed and discarded of. There were some reports that the infection was worse in other cities of Kanto, but some had also faired better. She hadn't heard any news of Lavender town. Her family had originally planned to try and find some way to the Unova region. They figured if somebody was able to find a cure, it would be Unova. That plan obviously never came to fruition. Castelia city was probably an infected mess by now anyway. It was such a cultural melting pot, the infection probably spread through there like wildfire. Probably the same with any areas of large population. Paige knew that viruses always spread when there was a large base of hosts to choose from. A virus thrived when it hopped from one host to the next, it evolved. A place like Castelia or even Celadon would have been a breeding ground for death.

Well, that nurse training did come in handy for things other than how to patch up a Pidgey now and then. She tucked her pokeball back into her bag, Scrambled would have to wait awhile to see the light of day.

"I...I hope you find your parents," Was all Paige said, still refusing to look at Jackson.​

Khawill

<3
Years
Helen and James
After their embrace James began driving again. "The region? Well it is pretty bad, I'd say there are more monsters than people."

"Than clouds in the sky!" Helen added, "We have been walking all over the region but there are not as many survivors as we had hoped. Even the water types are infected."

"Yep, I was fishing over in the big body of water, uh what is it called again."

Helen whispered in his ear, "The ocean."

"Oh yes, in the big body of water called the ocean and a magickarp very nearl bit my hand off!"

"Lucky for him we had a crowbar, I hit that fish right out the park!"

"Then we were at a playground, swinging on the swings, not a child in sight."

"Child in sight" Helen echoed.

"Makes me sad, every corner of this region seems to be infected. I can't say anything about Lavender Town though, I avoid that place like a Muk in the street."

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
"Thanks." He murred out to the girl next to him, also without looking at her. He knew it was stupid to believe they were alright through all of this, but he couldn't just give up. If he didn't have his parents to go back to... there wouldn't be any other to care for in his life other than Fog and Ace.

He cringed ever so slightly at James' answer, turning his head to glance out the window as more sceneary passed them. His answer made his mood sink, and Helen's comment didn't exactly help either. Hearing that the water types were infected as well didn't exactly fill him with joy either, and as he saw it, there wasn't much choice left for either of them.

Most cities were probably gone, if it had been as bad as Pewter, the air would be full of infected flying-types... possibly. The water would be packed with infected water Pokémon. So basically, there were no escape. He was going to have to try and cope with the way the world was now, or die trying.

Running a hand over his face, he rested the iron pipe down on the floor of the car, tapping his fingers against his thigh. There was a long silence, only broken by the engine of the car, before he spoke out.

"... Ghost types are immune to the Pokérus. One of the shufflers bit my Haunter, but he only took damage. He didn't turn."

After another little silence after his burst of vague information, he glanced to the girl afterwards, leaving James and Helen to... well, be James and Helen.

"... What about you? Where are you headed? Do you... have a plan?" He sounded almost hopeful when he had asked her, but realized that since she had just walked into the middle of Pewter and then waved down their car, she probably didn't. Couldn't hurt to ask though.

Khawill

<3
Years
Helen and James
"Tell me Helen, you know how you took driver's education?" James asked

"Yep, and you did not! But you are getting much better!" Helen said cheerily.

"So what does this E mean? On the round part with the needle."

"Well that means empty, as in out of gas and such. Why?"

"Well it seems the needle is close to the E, how do I make it go up?"

"Well lets see, you uh put gas in and go, but we don't have any gas..." Helen said informatively, "Maybe we should stop in the next city! Uh Cerulean."

"Misty is there! Such a kind soul, she must know how to fill a car!" He turned to the back seat, "I do not mean to interrupt but we will need to make a stop at Cerulean, do any of you know Misty?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Natasha sighed looking up at the sky. it was early morning, so most of it was still black, and she could still see the moon and the stars. On the edge of the horizon, she could see the purple, orange, red and other colors of the sunrise just barely visible. With a sigh she glanced to her right at the body of Jarrod. The boy had been foolish in trying to betray her like that during the night, but she had no choice other than to kill him. She wasn't going to regret it.

"That's the last time I trust someone" she muttered, promising herself she wasn't going to make the same mistake. From now on, she would be on her own, just her and her Pokemon. With another sigh Natasha stood from her spot seeing the sun starting to rise in the sky, it was time for her to head off. Picking up her blood stained fire poker Natasha put it through her belt to keep it near her side. Then she grabbed her bag, and the bag that had belonged to Jarrod previously and without another look at her former companion she walked away and towards the boat. "Time I get heading to Cinnabar Island, just because I'm not gonna trust anyone doesn't mean I'm not gonna go to a safe place" she said to herself as she dropped the two bags in the boat.

Taking a breath the 18 year old girl brushed a piece of her black hair out of her face and started to push the boat from the shore towards the water. Soon enough the boat was in the water, the anchor down so it wouldn't float off before she could get in it. What she wasn't expecting was to feel something slimy wrap around her ankle and tug her into the water. Struggling Natasha managed to get her leg free and surface, pulling her weapon from her belt as she backed up and coughed up water. Before her was scourge Tentacool. "not today" Natasha coughed out and with a single swing, took out the Tentacool.

"Time to get the heck out of here" she muttered dipping the fire poker in the water to clean it off before quickly getting in the boat cursing under her breath about now being soaking wet. Natasha lifted the anchor and started the engine sailing towards her destination.

------------------------

A few hours later Natasha couldn't stop from grinning, there in her sights was Cinnabar Island. As Natasha took a breath she was surprised to feel something wet slide down her cheek and wiped away the tear. "It's okay to be emotional. It's my first sight of safety" she thought as the boat got closer to the Island. Suddenly though a tentacle shot out of the water reaching for her drawing out a scream. Her first instinct was to swing her fire poker at the decaying tentacle, bad idea. The zombie Pokemon grabbed a hold of the weapon and pulled it out of her grasp. Eyes wide and panicking Natasha blindly reached for a Pokeball and called out a Pokemon.

"Senka, use Shadow Ball" Natasha gasped out glancing from her Misdreavous to the Tentacool. Senka glared at the walker (More like Swimmer) and took a breath before firing a ball of dark energy at it. "Great Job Senka" she muttered as her Pokemon floated close to her. With a glance back towards were the Tentacool was Natasha sped up the boat. Hopefully she'd make it to Cinnabar Island sooner.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Paige Cooper

James and Helen reported almost exactly what Paige had expected. "More monsters than people" and people who acted more and more like monsters every day. The no children in sight was disconcerting also, but not a surprise. Children had weaker immune systems than fully grown adults, if adults couldn't even fight it off, young children didn't have a chance.

She closed her eyes as the rhythm of the engine tried its best to lull her to sleep. Paige couldn't recall the last time she actually had slept. The body started playing horrible tricks on you once you became sleep deprived. Sleep deprivation can adversely affect the brain and cognitive function. The negative effects of sleep deprivation on alertness and cognitive performance suggest decreases in brain activity and function, primarily in the thalamus, structure involved in alertness and attention, and in the prefrontal cortex, a region sub-serving alertness, attention, and higher-order cognitive processes. Even knowing all this, Paige couldn't bring herself to sleep. Her body kept forcing itself awake, never trusting her surroundings enough to get comfortable.

Another noise joined the sound of the engine, a soft tapping noise. In Paige's mind, it kind of created a little accompaniment to the engine. Like the strings and percussion of an orchestra. It had been quiet for a little while, she opened her eyes to find out what the sound was. Jackson had been thrumming his fingers against his thigh. Was he anxious?

He quickly spoke up about ghost types being immune. Something Paige had known about, having served her time in a Pokemon center. They never had the illness. She played dumb however and gave a curt little grunt of acknowledgment. The sound she uttered made it sound like she had never heard about it before. Again the car fell into silence. It didn't really bother her that badly. Jackson turned his gaze to her unexpectedly. She would be lying if she didn't say the situation was more than awkward.

"What about you? Where are you headed? Do you... have a plan?" He sounded almost hopeful.

There was no mistaking that the question was geared towards her. The two in the front, well, they were pretty self-contained. Paige really didn't know how to answer the question. She had nowhere to go, nobody to check on, she was like an anchor-less boat drifting listlessly in the raging sea. It made her very uncomfortable to be put on the spot like that, especially in her situation.

"Well, uh, you see..." She mumbled incoherently for a few seconds. "I, uhm, hmm..." Paige started to twirl her hair around her finger, the thick ringlets forming a tight yarn.

"I do not mean to interrupt..." James turned to the back seat. "...but we will need to make a stop at Cerulean, do any of you know Misty?" His interruption was more than welcome and Paige anxiously welcomed the chance to change the subject.

"No!" she jumped almost a little too eagerly at the question. "I mean...no, I don't know Misty..."​

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Jackson Wells​

Jackson looked to the girl, waiting to her hear answer, but just then, James turned his head and spoke to them. They were stopping in Cerulean? Great, just what they needed. Couldn't be helped, he supposed, they would need to get more supplies somehow, and it didn't look like the new girl had any.

He opened his mouth to respond, but as he did, the girl nearly shouted out her reply, causing him to jump slightly, giving her a slightly odd look. He quickly shook his head to get the look from his face as he looked back to James.

"Sorry... I don't. I've been there a couple of times, though. If we're lucky, there aren't that many Shufflers there." He glanced down to his Pokéballs afterwards. He really didn't want to put them in even more danger, but they had to scavenge for supplies, not to mention set up camp at some point... somewhere.

"I think we should have some sort of plan for when we get there. We don't even know if Misty is still... there." He raised a hand to scratch a little behind his ear.

"Maybe we should park the car slightly outside of the city and a couple of us could sneak in to try and find something we can use, while the other or others protect the car?" He glanced between the front seats and the girl next to him.

Khawill

<3
Years
James and Helen
They arrived at the city and the couple huddled up. They began whispering amongst themselves, "They want to stay in the car dear, what should we do."

"Well my love, we can't force them, no indeed we can't." James took a quick peek to the two in the back seat before getting in a huddle with Helen. "What if they are hungry!"

"Or we get food and it is not what they want!" Helen said.

"Indeed! That would be rude." He looked back again, "I have an idea!" He detailed his plan to Helen and then they both turned, looking back with a smile. "Okay friends, since we are in the city, I have one condition if you want to stay."

"One condition." Helen echoed sweatily.

"Only one of you can stay, Helen will stay with the other."

"I stay with the other!"

"We can not have both of you here alone, that would be tragically rude, and I can't leave just one alone with the car, thus decide amongst yourself on who stay please." James spoke very directly, just as he spoke to his sports teams before a game. "Also, do any of you have to go to the bathroom?"

Helen played with her hair in the front seat, she had already turned around and looking at a picture of Fluffy, "Ask them if they have Pokemon. Other than the ones we have seen" Helen said softly, meant only for James' ear.

James looked at her and smiled, "You can ask them later dear, I'm sure you wouldn't want to distress our guests." Helen nodded.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Because he had only been sleeping lightly, he could tell that a new entity had entered the room. Allowing his right eyelids to part ever so slightly so as to be able to see though still appearing to be asleep, he scanned the room in front of him through the poor level of vision he was allowing himself. Floating near by, he could see the shape of a pokemon. Whether it was living or dead, he couldn't yet tell.

Deciding not to take any chances, he let out a rather loud battle-cry in an attempt to startle it if it were living and allowed his hand to dart down to the baseball bat hanging from his belt, pushing off of the ground. Charging at the creature, fully alert, he began to swing about wildly, missing the pokemon several times before finally pulling back.

Now that his sense were clear, he could tell that it was a living pokemon, presumably ghost-type.....The very thing he had come to Lavender to collect. Darting down to his belt, he grabbed two pokeballs: One containing his Rapidash, the other an empty one that he had managed to scavenge. Tossing the first ball into the air, a ray of red light exploded outwards and his Rapidash was on the scene.

"Quick, use Fire Charge!" He commanded the horse-like pokemon. If he was lucky, he could defeat and capture the pokemon before attracting too much attention. Following its masters commands faithfully, Rapidash began to charge at the Misdreavous, an aura of fire exploding around her.

(I've been trying to figure out what to write all day, and this was the best I could come up with in reply. Sorry if it's not the best, writer's block sucks)

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
((It's okay. Better than no post at all, right? It's an RP, there'll be plenty more opportunities to post. ^^ I hope there's no problem with Pokelanguage or whatever?))

Whatever Misdreavus had been expecting, it wasn't what she got. The sleeping human suddenly roared, jumping up and rushing at the shocked Pokemon. She easily dodged the bat, forgetting for a moment that she could just turn herself incorporeal and let it go through her. Obviously the human wasn't infected, so she couldn't understand why he was attacking her unprovoked.

And then he sent out a Pokemon, causing Misdreavus to really feel apprehensive for the first time. A human was easy; they couldn't hurt her if she didn't let them, not really. But a Pokemon was a different matter. It really, really didn't help that she was about as confused as she could get. Maybe he was some kind of rabid human? But then why would the Rapidash listen to him?

When Misdreavus took another look at the Pokeball, it clicked. He wanted to catch her, which would be alright since Pokeballs couldn't affect her anymore, except for the fact that he was setting a flaming Pokemon on her.

Misdreavus opened her mouth to try to reason with the Rapidash, and in turn its owner, but too late. Rapidash hit her with a fire charge, throwing her backwards through the air. She shook herself, gritting her teeth through the pain.

<Wait!> Misdreavus cried out to the Rapidash, trying to prevent another attack. <I've already been caught! Please, I was just hoping you could help us!>

~*~

Millie's stomach started to growl, bringing her out of her reverie. She tore her eyes away from the tombstone and looked around, slightly dazed. She hadn't eaten since the day before. Not because she didn't have food: she was a chef (even only in training) and had brought plenty of ingredients with her. She just hadn't summoned up the will to cook.

But some of the ingredients would go off soon, if she didn't get to them. That would just be wasteful. Growlithe would have disapproved.

She frowned when she noticed Misdreavus wasn't around, but shrugged. Misdreavus would come back sooner or later. She'd just save her some food.

In the second floor of the tower of the dead, Millie began to gather her ingredients and start a fire. There was firewood that they'd gathered a few days ago, she had matches in her bag, and a load of meat and vegetables and seasoning. It would be nothing like the reastaurant-quality food she used to dream of making, but it would suffice.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Paige Cooper

Paige rolled her eyes indignantly at the odd couple. They tried to persuade Jackson and her to take one of them on as a chaperone each. Did they not trust Jackson or herself to watch the car? Not that Paige blamed them if that were the case. Cars were a valuable commodity, who knew if Jackson planned to steal it when they weren't looking. Then again, whoever they might suspect the potential thief was, they wouldn't get very far without gas. Was that their real reason, or did they seriously worry if it was rude? She didn't have time to deal with these little games of politics and what was rude or not. The world has gone way past what was considered "rude".

She tried her best to temper any feelings of animosity that may have been rising inside her. Paige knew she had a temper, she often tried her best to control it when possible. It was often a running joke that she was a "spitfire", all the better to match her hair. Paige never knew if that distinction really fit. At times, yes, she was a little impatient and snappy, but it typically required her to be really offended, or funny enough, really scared. Some people show fear in different ways; they cower, they cry, or like an animal with its back to the wall, they come out fighting. Often times, people can embody all three. Paige had cowered in her fear of passing through Viridian forest, yet she came out fighting when she was being attacked by the man and his gang. Humans adjusted to their surroundings, and that was always how Paige rationalized her behavior in the face of fear.

Paige ran her hands through her hair, quickly brushing any loose strands that had dangled in front of her eyes. They weren't going to get anywhere by just talking about it. Hopefully it wouldn't be that hard to find the supplies they needed, then again, it could be the exact opposite. Cerulean was a bigger city than Pewter. Where more supplies and people were, could most likely mean more infected. She shook the thought from her mind, trying not to focus on the mounting fear building in her chest and constricting her heart. The car door swung wide, as she pulled the handle and stepped out of the car from the backseat. She closed it behind her and stuck her head back in through her still lowered window.

"I'll go into the city, I don't care who the hell wants to come with me, but I'd prefer not to go alone," She said sternly, as she turned from the car, wrapping her scarf tightly around her neck. As much as she dreaded facing whatever lay in wait within the confines of the city, she had to go. There had once been a man who concocted medicines from the powders of various berries in this city. Paige was confident that all the pharmacies and Pokemarts had been cleared of their stock. But this man, even if he was dead, might have something hidden that looters might not have known the value of. That alone was worth swallowing her fear; and that was a big pill to swallow.​

Khawill

<3
Years
Helen and James
"Well that settles it! Jackson and Helen shall stay here and watch the car if you so wish." James said, he looked around the car, "Helen, allow me to take your bag as I will surely find something to store within it!"

"Indeed," She handed him the bag, "I think you just need to get some food, my other stuff is fine." She also handed him his bat, "We'll be here when you get back." The kissed each other and James exitted the car. He closed the door lightly and ran to catch up with the other girl.

Helen turned to the back, "So are you scared of the beasts?"

James followed the girl, "What is your favorite food? I may be able to find some or maybe Misty would know where to find it." He didn't really care for her name but he knew not having it would be rude, "Is there anything I should call you? It would be against my manners to not use your name at all."

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Jackson Wells​

Jackson didn't exactly look thrilled to go into another, most likely doomed, town so early after escaping his first captivity, but there wasn't much else to do. Despite how crazy or odd the couple seemed, they still knew how to defend themselves, and they had the car, which was by far the fastest and safest way to get to Lavender.

Shaking his head, he tried to get rid of the thoughts and doubts of whether or not his parents were safe. He knew they were. They had to be. Rubbing his cheek, he looked thoughtful for a while, up until Paige simply made the decision and left the car. He was happy that he didn't have to go to the city, but the larger part of him didn't want her to go alone.

He was about to exit the car as well, as James followed up after her with the bat lent by Helen. Jackson still looked mildly worried as he shifted a little in the car's seat, lowering down to grasp his iron pipe, resting it on his thighs as he looked after the two, disappearing into the city's abandoned streets.

He turned to face Helen as she spoke to him, and gave her a faint little shrug.

"... Depends what you mean by 'scared', I guess. I'm not really... as terrified of them as I were when it all started, but I'm still scared of becoming... one of them."

He raised his hand and rubbed the back of his neck before unfastening his seat buckle and stepping out of the car, shutting the door quietly behind him before stretching out and taking in the view of the city in front of them. At least there weren't any shufflers around.

"Say... Helen, you wanted to know if we had any Pokémon, right?"

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Rick had barely managed to escape the Orphanage with his best buddy, Pikachu. He was currently in hiding in his home town, Pallet Town. Both him and Pikachu knew that they won't be able to stay for much longer, they both new that the disease, Pokerus, would eventually reach Pikachu and infect him.

"We won't be here for much longer ..." Rick said to Pikachu under his breath.

Pikachu was not immune to the disease, as he was an electric type, which was not one of types immune. If Pikachu was in range of the Infected or if he was bitten, his time would start to slowly run out. Rick didn't want to die, even though he usually wanted to die. He wanted to be a survivor, to be one of the few, to be almighty. But if he died, he'd be dead, not almighty.

Rick then heard a distant plodding noise in the distance. It then got closer, then closer, and then he could groans and cries. He then realised what was happening, he heard more and more footsteps, coming closer and closer, they must have smelt him. He peered his head around the derelict wall, and he then saw the coldness in the Pokemon's eyes.

"Pikachu! RUN!" Rick screamed.

They both ran and ran, heading out to Route 1. He remembered as a child when this Route was bursting with joy and happiness, but then his parents died and then everything had went down hill for Rick. Now it was a place of darkness and destruction, but that didn't matter right anymore, they had to get away ... somehow.

The Infected were slowly gaining on them, and they Rick's heart was burning of exhaustion. He then heard a loud screech and looked back in terror to see Pikachu being pulled back by the Infected.

"PIKACHU!" Rick yelled, his heart pounding.

Rick jumped into the mass of Infected, searching for Pikachu. He then found him, but he was wounded. It looked like a bite mark, on his leg. Rick knew those who would be bitten would soon become infected.

"No ... no ... It can't be!" Rick cried.

***​

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Helen
"James told me that being infected is worse than being dead, that's why we can kill so easily." She placed the photo back in the glove department, getting out of the car. "I suppose either is inevitable though, so we have to be happy until it happens you know." She stood next him, "I saw your Pokemon before, I just wondered if you had more."

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Syther
He landed on the shore, somewhere. After bailing from the ship he had just surfed in any direction. He knew he would have needed to get a s far away as possible from that boat.
He reached for his bag and... it wasn't there. His bag, with all of his medicine and everything was gone.
He checked in his Pocket, all he had on him was a potion and three Pokeballs. He hated himself for this. How could he have left it. It was on the table he was eating at when the first screams here heard, how long would have taken to grab it before running. But he figured he would have to deal with it.
He explored the area, and made sure there where no infected Pokemon around him. He released his Pidgeotto from it's ball to see if it was ok. Both his Pokemon had no visual signs of any injury or infection.
He looked up and saw a town in the distance. He had no idea which one, but he knew that probably meant there where more survivors there. That also might mean more supply's. He put Blastoise into it's ball and Hopped on Pidgeyotto's back.
The flew to the city that he would quickly realize was Fuchsia City. It looked peacefull until... he felt something hit him from behind.
He was knocked off his Pidgeyotto, and took a hard fall to the ground below him. When he recovered he saw his Pidgeyotto fighting a huge swarm of Beedril. But these weren't normal Beedril, they where infected. He knew he had to act quick. He sent out Blastoise, and used Hydro Pump on the swarm. It had held them off, until a new swarm came at them from behind. Blastoise hopped into the Swarm and went for a Rapid Spin decapitating the Beedril. He thought he was safe so he and his Pokemon dashed toward the gym where he figured there would be more survivors.
But it was empty.
He looked at both his Pokemon, his Blastoise was ok.
He then turned to Pidgeyotto, and his heart sank.
Pidgeyotto had a visible bite wound. And then he began to change. He turned more green. Syther freaked out. Pidgeyotto began to approach him and he knew he would be the one to kill his own beloved Pokemon. He ordered Blastoise to use Skull Bash and direct it at Pidgeyotto's head.
It was a killing blow, he cringed as he saw his Pokemons decapitated head drop to the floor. He returned Blastoise, and took a rest in the safety of the gym's locked doors. So much had happened today, he was exhausted, he knew he should make a plan on what he would do to escape this city, but he decided to rest for now.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
ERIC
After her first charge at the enemy pokemon, Rapidash quickly began to turn around and prepare for another blow when suddenly, the pokemon called out to her:

<I've already been caught! Please, I was just hoping you could help us!>

Completely confused, Rapidash stopped in her tracks and turned her head to her trainer in search of guidence. Being inable to speak pokemon himself, Eric could only wonder as to why his Rapidash was hesitating. Waving it off, he decides not to go in for a second attack and takes up the empty pokeball, clicking the button on the front and tossing it at the pokemon. To his surprise, however, the pokeball simply bounced off and landed on the floor.

Realizing what this meant, he instantly pushed himself into high alert and turned towards Rapidash, yelling at her:

"****, IT HAS A TRAINER. WE'VE GOT OTHER SURVIVORS! Quick, use Blast Burn! Kill it so we can get outta here!"

Nodding, Rapidash opened her mouth and took in a giant breath, generating large quantities of fire within her chest. Roaring outwards, a gigantic blaze of fire erupted from her throat and spiraled on over to the Misdreavus at full speed, filling the room with an orange glow.​

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Jackson Wells​

Jackson nodded lightly to Helen's reply, deciding to lean up against the car while glancing around. It was just about midday by now, and so much crazy stuff had already happened. If you discount the zombie apocalypse, of course.

"Mmh... I only have a Kadabra and a Haunter. I've never had others."

He paused a moment before turning his head, glancing over at Helen.

"What about you two? Do you have a plan for what to do, or are you just going to keep driving around and helping people?"

Back