• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Chronicles :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
  • Just to fill you a little in about Isshu.
    First of all. If it's Kanto then there shouldn't be any Isshu Pokémon, because Isshu is very far away. It's very rare to see Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokémon in Isshu.
    I would suggest that it was a whole new region.
    Also Zorua and Zoroark isn't Legendaries.
    They're kinda like Riolu and Lucario
    And i would also like to Beta test, if you would allow it.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
  • Just to fill you a little in about Isshu.
    First of all. If it's Kanto then there shouldn't be any Isshu Pokémon, because Isshu is very far away. It's very rare to see Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokémon in Isshu.
    I would suggest that it was a whole new region.
    Also Zorua and Zoroark isn't Legendaries.
    They're kinda like Riolu and Lucario
    And i would also like to Beta test, if you would allow it.
    Nope this is Zeria region already posted that the story is changed it will change all later! btw its called zeria region it concluded all pokemons! in the end they get migrated!

metalsteelix

shadow
    Years
  • the name chronicles is an much used name, that's just an little problem :s
    but nah, why would be care about it? the game looks awesome and there are even 5th generation legends! woo! but...promise me one thing...please dont put the legendary 5th generation trio in it, i hate them X]

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Why the maps looks like there original just minor edits..

I agree.

Musta Fa, you obviously need to improve your mapping and grammar.
    I know you know how to script, but that isn't enough. If you can't map, FIND a mapper.

If you suck at grammar, FIND a grammar corrector. I would like to help you, but I can't let myself help people who can't even map properly or make storylines properly. Please, if you can't even Hack properly, at LEAST try improving your Hacking skills before you embarass yourself in front of the public!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back