• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
if you guys spent half the time posting that you do emo'ing.... we'd be halfway to Saffron City by now

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
if you guys spent half the time posting that you do emo'ing.... we'd be halfway to Saffron City by now

Noah isn't an emo. he's just miffed that you guys ran off on him on Route one, I mean, what d'you think that'll do to his self esteem?

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011

How dare you :O

You have a point though.

Also, considering the majority of us are sneaking into the forest in the dead of night wouldn't it make sense to just wait for the others go from there and end up at Pewter at about midnight-early morning?

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
There Evkay, have my smelly post. But it'd make no difference if some of us posted every 10 minutes, we can only advance when everybody's ready. Unless the group decides to split.

Also will we be going from here straight to Pewter or back to Viridian Pokémon Center, I think Caterpie might die if Roisin doesn't decide soon. o.x

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
I think we should go through the forest. o.< And meet up on the other side, since everyone's going there anyway.

But that's just me. ._.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Uwah! Everyone's ditching Koko! D<

Mhmm, I guess I'll have him wondering where everyone disappeared to and spend the night in Viridian City. ¬_¬

BUT! Here comes the greatness that is of improvisation! I'll just ask Koko to meet up with Yaz at the centre and have them bond. X3

Besides, Koko's afraid of the dark, as I pointed out before. =3=

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Poor Kozue. I may head back in my next post and venture up to Pewter with you. I wanna be there when you capture Gulpin. Plus my Caterpie needs medical attention >o

Unless you don't want me to go back, I'm fine with that. :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
it would most likely be preferable to not have your pokemon's leg eaten... so its decided everyones gonna press through to Pewter tonight right? Or maybe camp in the forest by chance?

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Well, I think as it stands now; Kat/Fen, Noah/Pat (maybeh but most likely) and Roisin (maybeh as well) are all in Viridian Forest at the moment, so it'd be most wise to go straight through to Pewter. Kozue will be spending the night in Viridian (as from the call I just received from him :P) and hopefully meet up with Yaz if he makes it. Then he'll head to Pewter in the morning to join up with his buddehs. :3

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Well, I think as it stands now; Kat/Fen, Noah/Pat (maybeh but most likely) and Roisin (maybeh as well) are all in Viridian Forest at the moment, so it'd be most wise to go straight through to Pewter. Kozue will be spending the night in Viridian (as from the call I just received from him :P) and hopefully meet up with Yaz if he makes it. Then he'll head to Pewter in the morning to join up with his buddehs. :3

You are officially (from now on) my personal organiser.

So... How long d'you say this whole RP will take us?

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Jim predicts a year. xD
Though I don't think it'll be that long, at the rate we're posting.

Ahh! Kat's gonna be so sad without Kozue. D:
He'd better be ready for a HUGE hug when he sees her again. >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back