• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody, Cereal Killer!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2018
    Hello everyone! So, i've been playing Pokémon since Red and Blue came out and Im still a big Pokémon fan, right now Im starting to get back to the Sinnoh region in hopes that Nintendo remakes theses games ahah.

Hope I can bring something new to the forum :D

Years
  • Hey! Welcome!

I recently started replaying Pokemon Diamond. It would be really awesome to have DPPt remakes on the Switch!

Hope to see you around~

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Heloooo Cereal <3 Welcome the forum. I also started from Red version myself and moving forward to Sinnoh and further region :-D

I hope you enjoy your stay and stick with us always.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Good afternoon (Or morning, night, etc cx) and welcome to pokecommunity! I myself have been playing Pokémon Yellow, but have yet to try the original red and blue (unless you count firered hehe). I have yet to finish the sinnoh games, but if they were to ever remake them, then I would definitely give them a go ^-^

I'm sure you'll love it here in this lovely community, and must I add that I love the cereal killer username? <3 again, welcome!

Back