• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making Pokemon Pix for Signature (first 151)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenoi

Dragonair Trainer
Years
  • Hey guys,

I decided that I have enough time to make you guys this kinda signature pictures:

PokeDragonair.gif
    PokeRaticate.gif

I can make them from the first 151 Pokemon, so if you have a favourite(s) amongst those just tell me, and I'll make you a sig picture.

The cool thing about these pix is that they look great and are still easy to load, so ppl won't have to spend ages to wait for all the Pokemon favourites to load in a thread.

Anyway, so start asking more! ;)

Ps.: You can also check out my Art Workshop for Pokemon Wallpapers.

Last edited:

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Hey Kenoi I was wondering if you could make me a Venusaur for my sig. Thanks.

Kenoi

Dragonair Trainer
    Years
  • DarkPegasus said:
    You have to be kiddingwith me,it is so obvious that you took them from pokedex at pokemon.com

I didn't say I didn't. The original files are enormous, and bmp. I just edit them into these gifs. I only asked if you wanted one in your sig. :\

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • U forgot to get rid of the white stuff under his right wing, I take it u are using paint to maginfy and rub out the white bits?

that what I used to do, it takes ages, but I spent ages making sure the whole thing was perfect for the sigs I made, anyway, I suppos u could get me a cloyster and a bulbasaur, but make them bigger then the others u have done, not hugem but bigger.

Kenoi

Dragonair Trainer
    Years
  • Okay. Chari is fixed now, and here is the rest:

For Baker's Bulbasaur...

PokeCloysterL.gif

PokeBulbasaurL.gif

Note: I also have the smaller versions uploaded into my art gallery. The link is below...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back