• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
I refer him as Kageroza-kun usually. But Kitty-chan refers him as Inaba-sama. I'm so glad I seem to be the top one. I hope it stays that way. If anybody outdoes me, I'd be sad.........

I love all parts of Ouko-sama (yeah I call him -sama because without him, no Kageroza-kun so he is very respected), but more partial to Kageroza-kun half than the Emozomi half XD. I kinda of see them as all the same people I guess, just different sides of him?

I haven't yet watched the last of the episode because my friends told me I wouldn't be able to handle it. I'm still trying to work up courage to watch. Other than that I own every screencap possible, including frame doubles, of him.

EDITO~: Are there any AMV makers in here? I need an AMV made for one of my husbando's songs. :> I'd like someone to make some kind of AMV of him fightin' and being all cool, ya know. like always he is. This song here.(Cliiick)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Manga!
Spoiler:

K, I don't like BLEACH but can I join for the love of Kageroza-kun? He's my LIFE. ;w; It'd feel not right to join something he's a part of. My username is derived from his Kurue Zanpakutou release command. My team Sumitsuki's name is derived from Sumitsukigasa zanpakutou. I dye my hair like his. I wear him as my avatar/sig. And now I musssst join this club to further prove my undying devotion.
Wow XD
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname (god it's been a while since I've done that).

I see you really love Kageroza XD

Do you read the manga/are you up to date? I guess it's pointless to ask if you watch the anime, or who you're favourite character is... Though I'm curious as to why you like him so much.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 493
Spoiler:

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
12th division is the best!!!!111 <3___<3 you are luckyky, Ilpizzy!

Yes, yes I do love him. He is my husbando~!

I don't read the manga or watch the anime (outside of Kageroza-kun episodes or Bounto episodes). I don't like BLEACH itself much.

Why? Um......love at first sight! Plus he's the most beautiful man ever. Plus he's better than anyone else at basically everything. Cept he's rather clumsy :s

EDITO~: I quick sketched my husbando <3u<3
raqfsz.jpg

Last edited:

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
12th division is the best!!!!111 <3___<3 you are luckyky, Ilpizzy!

Yes, yes I do love him. He is my husbando~!

I don't read the manga or watch the anime (outside of Kageroza-kun episodes or Bounto episodes). I don't like BLEACH itself much.

Why? Um......love at first sight! Plus he's the most beautiful man ever. Plus he's better than anyone else at basically everything. Cept he's rather clumsy :s

EDITO~: I quick sketched my husbando <3u<3
raqfsz.jpg

Nice sketch, and welcome to the club! :3

About chapter 493:
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Oh, you watched the Bount arc too, that's cool. What did you think of it?
If you thought well of it, who was your favorite Bount?
I liked the idea of the Bounts; I like the what if type of abilities that off shoot from the mainstream ones.

I think you should try to read this last arc of Bleach.
It's not heavily tied into anything before, plot wise.
And I'd be totally willing to fill you in on any back story you might need on characters. I'm good at summarizing things. :p

Oh and, I don't have any major qualms with a well drawn shirtless male character, but I don't want see anymore more of Kageroza's hairy armpit. >.>
So please try to not post anymore hairy armpits, or just put them in spoilers and label them so I don't open it. ;p

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
I watched some Bounto eps. My favourite Bounto is Ugaki-san. He's just too cool. I also like the big fish doll and his Bounto (Sawatari I think?). Red Eyes-sama (Kariya) is nice as well, very nice guy and good singing voice. But Ugaki-san is my favourite. I just hate because the Bounto were opposed. The "good guy" of BLEACH are not very good people XD More like bullies. Especially on Kageroza-kun episodes, they are TERRIBLE PEOPLE! That might be why one reason I don't much like it, the serie.

I once drew a cute coupling with Ugaki-san for an avatar and my friend.

lovefromprideAVVY1.png

Actually took my time to drawing him but not so much her XD;; You can tell.

I also fanimated BLEACH bits, but one I work on is for a Halloween animations. Pretty funny. Kageroza-kuna nd Emozomi-chan switch clothes and Kon is drooling over Kageroza-kun with not realizing, then find out, and then Emozomi-chan calls him perverted xD;;. I have a werid brain for scenes I know. But Kon is funny.

I might try to read or watch it but I got bored very easy on it last I tried. But summaries are very good and more easy understood than watching hundreds episodes or chapters. ._.;

EDITO~:

Oh yeah. XD Sorry my brain spew werid ideas all over the place. I doodle such random things. ^^;;;; I need to draw more seriously and actually pay attention what I draw.

And I forget I once make husbando sing with a friend in UTAU. I drew picture for them too. Not sure I posted it, don't think ever I did. >.>

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
CHAPTAH
Spoiler:

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Yay Chapter 494!
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 494
Spoiler:

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
New song featuring Kageroza-kun, as a poptart cat that craps rainbows. The female voice is mine lol Tis a duet.

Look I'm nomming his poptart. It should have been banana flavoured, but ah well. Kagerozapoptartcat is unamused.

/bleach-ish-related random creativity of randomness

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Oh dear, I've been away for quite a while... sorry. I had a really tough time at the end of the semester and I actually still have one assignment to complete... >.<

And I know I'm on FB and other sites a lot but it's just so hard to balance ALL of them - there's like 10 of these communities I'm in. XD

Anyway.

I've also been behind on Bleach itself... Wow that's terrible huh.

Well I'll try to post more. It is summer break after all. Sorry for my absence.

Anyway I actually COMPLETELY FORGOT there was a new chapter this week though... @.@ I literally only read it a few minutes ago.

Spoiler:

Sorry for the long post. But I guess I had a lot to say because I've been gone for so long. lol

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Welcome back Minchan!!!!~~~ <3 I don't know a thing about BLEACH, so don't worry. You have more clues than I do. Yay for summer breaks, amiright?

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
LOL thanks. ^_^

We haven't met though, have we? XD

I'm Min (duh). Surely you've seen some of my posts... lol

Looking around the past couple posts, your fanart is really nice. ^_^

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
No, I haven't met ya >_>;; I'm just one of those over-hyper-excited-wheeeee-types. So, yeah. lol I decided I'd welcome you back because I did see some of your posts.

And thank ye for compliment~ <3 But ya.....I am always awkward here because I know so little about the series. <_<

EDITO~: I quick doodled moar pretty fanart. Well, I can't show all of it because it was uh.....inappropriate. BUT~ I can show this part~ So pretty yes I know x3

passionx3.png

ALSO NEW BLEACH-RELATED HAIR CHANGE!
TA DA
HusbandohairYAYAYAY.png

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
This chapter. Wat.

OH GOD LOOK AT THOSE NAMES, WHYYYYY.
Rather uninspired enemies and more than usual "wtf is going on" business.

I guess the gist of it is fight the enemies, don't mind the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back