• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WTF are these cards 0.0

Kyleellwood

TCG Masta
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 22, 2012
    I bought a whole binder of cards from a college kid in need of cash for like 20 bucks. I was filled with tons of older rare cards. However he forgot that he had a bunch of rare original yu-gi-oh cards in there and a mark McGwire rookie card! :D

I was looking through them and i found these japanese cards. I have no idea what they are (I know they are pokemon). I can't find them anywhere on the internet. I have come to the conclusion that they are either fake or SUPER rare proto-types.

If you find out anything about them let me know!
    imgur . com/ sqzSC
    (The backs are completely glossy white blank)

Last edited:

Pinta77

Whoah, I don't think I've ever seen those. The closest thing they look like is the one of the vending series maybe... but I don't know.

Back