• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's That Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Who's That Pok?mon?

bCSP0Yo.png

PCXV Get-Together Edition

Hello, Get Together 15 teams! It's time to put a test of your Pokemon knowledge with "Who's That Pok?mon"! Each round (which will last 48 hours), I'll post the zoomed-in sections of four Pok?mon and it's your job to tell me which Pok?mon the art belongs to. All of the art used will be from the Pok?mon's official Dream World art and will all be 30x30 px section of the art cropped and zoomed in 8?. Once you think you have an answer, send it to me in a PM and you can get points awarded for your team.

Directions

• Guess the four Pok?mon whose art is being featured!
    • The clues are all 30?30 px sections of the Pok?mon's Dream World art (found here) cropped and magnified 8x.
    • Send Hikamaru a PM (private message) with your answer once you've figured it out!
    • Do not post answers in this thread - you don't want other people to use your answers, do you?
    • Submit your answers by September 30th before 5:00pm EST (October 1st 2:00am AEST) if you want them to count!

Rewards!

This event's points come from how many Pokemon members can guess correctly out of the four Pokemon below. Edit: Only one member per team is allowed to submit the answers, due to recent imbalances and also to encourage conferring with your teammates.

Puzzle - Round 5

0VmCca3.png
    mD4SBAt.png
    zX8QCN8.png
    4vzmT5J.png

Past Rounds:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Alright, time to announce the results of Round 1!

The Pokemon in each picture was, as follows:
    583.png
    114.png

778.png
    521.png

Picture #1 - Vanillish
    Picture #2 - Tangela
    Picture #3 - Mimikyu
    Picture #4 - Unfezant

These members were able to guess all four Pokemon correctly, which means 10 points each for them:
    Spoiler:

Team Vestigo had the most submissions, so they take the 1st place which means another 10 points for them.

Next, the members who guess three out of four:
    Spoiler:

So, well done for taking 2nd place, Team Gloria! That's another 7 points for you guys.

And well, we didn't get a 3rd place for guessing two Pokemon, but these guys all guessed one correctly so one point for them:
    Spoiler:

Next round's puzzle will be up shortly.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Took a guess at these! Tough round but I think i got them.

Years
  • Okay guys, here are the results for Round 2's puzzle!

621.png
    547.png

537.png
    671.png

Picture #1 - Druddigon
    Picture #2 - Whimsicott
    Picture #3 - Seismitoad
    Picture #4 - Florges

Well done to those who guessed them all! Keep in mind the points I'm handing out are based on the first PM I got from each team. Doctrina's first PM (Wobb) guessed only 2/4, so I'll be handing 2 points. The other teams' first PMs got all four right so you all get 4 points each.

Will be uploading Round 3 puzzles shortly!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I was late with this one since I was stressed from the heat, but here's the results of Round 3:

310.png
    161.png

751.png
    648.png

The Pokemon were, from top left: Manectric, Sentret, Dewpider and Meloetta (Aria Forme)!

Everyone managed to guess them all correctly, so four points for each team! I'll upload the Round 4 puzzles shortly.

Years
  • Time for the answers!

605.png
    763.png

37_01.png
    424.png

The pictures were, from top left: Elgyem, Tsareena, Alolan Vulpix, and Ambipom!

I managed to get a successful guess for all four from each team, so that's four points to all of them! Round 5's puzzle will be up soon, which will be the last chance to score points for the event.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Now, the answers for the final puzzle!

576.png
    710.png

284.png
    756.png

Pics from top left: Gothitelle, Pumpkaboo, Masquerain and Shiinotic.

That said, thanks to everyone who took part in WTP during this Get-Together, and maybe we'll see you all back again in a year's time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back