• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GET OVER HERE!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
  • Nia Lochane, Infinite Space (When finding the wreckage of Pavlov's Battleship)
    "He thought he was gonna bag him some big prey - Looks like he got bagged himself."

Nia Lochane to Yianni Pavlov (After rescuing him from his ships wreckage)
    "Aww Pavlov, your face got all messed up!"
    "Thats low. My face has always looked like this."

GREL Leader, Heavy Gear II (After destroying the GREL encampment)
    "Thank you, for helping me escape this madness."

Marza Dreadnaught, Sins of a Solar Empire (Selection/action sounds)
    "Time to kick some ass"
    'They're as good as dead"

xMaNeDrAgOnZx

Explorer :D
    Years
  • Awesome Quotes From a Video Game

Mine would be from the Elder Scrolls Series:

"When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    -Mehrunes

What's yours? ;D

Lugia's Shadow

Guardian of the Sea
    Years
  • Sonic: (lands on an island) Phew! So far, so good! (looks up and sees Shadow on a nearby tree) Hey, that's...
    Shadow: (sees Sonic as well) That blue hedgehog again?! Of all places...
    Sonic: I found you, faker!
    Shadow: Faker? I think you're the fake hedgehog around here! You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake!
    Sonic: I'll make you eat those words! ~ Sonic Adventure 2 (I was too lazy to memorise, so I went to wikiquotes).

"I HAVE FURY!" - Fawful

"I will find my own purpose... and purge this planet of all who oppose me, human and Pokémon alike! The world will heed my warning: The Reign of Mewtwo will soon begin". - Mewtwo

Demon Days

Element of Magic
    Years
  • "Oh hey, he shapeshifted into a dead guy!"
    "Here lies Scout. He ran fast, and died a virgin."
    "I NEVER WAS ON YOUR SIDE EITHER! ... wa****."
    "Hudda hudda huh."
    "DUHUHAHAAA that slaps me on the knee."
    "FREEEE MONEEEEY!"
    "Hu-hah, the spoils of war."
    All from Team Fortress 2.

Years
  • My all-time favorite quote, the one I will always remember:

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

Vaas' most famous quote. The passion in Vaas' voice is amazing when he speaks this, there is real meaning behind it. If you have watched the cutscene in which he says this quote, it all links in to the game so well - what he says makes you think and it's almost as if Vaas is interacting with you.

GarlandDaHero

Cute Noivern is Cute.
    Years
  • "This castle is a creature of chaos. It may take many incarnations." ~Alucard, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

"TURTLE!" ~ExDeath, Dissidia.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • This quote amuses me much: |D;

Nagakura Shinpachi: If you're big enough badass, everybody'll be like, "Damn, better not start sh*t with him, that'd be a bad idea." So nobody starts fights, and that means no wars! (Hakuouki - Demon of the Fleeting Blossom)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Dominic Maddox: Which one should we start with first?
    Thalia Kael: The ugly one.
    Dominic: ...Can you be more specific?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • I'll jump on the Portal 2 bandwagon with quite literally everything said by GLaDOS, Cave Johnson, Wheatley, the personality cores, and Chell.

GLaDOS said:
    Well done. Here come the test results: "You are a horrible person." That's what it says: a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.

Wheatley said:
    Most test subjects do experience some, uh, cognitive deterioration after a few months in suspension. Now, you've been under for … quite a bit longer, and it's not out of the question that you might have a very minor case of serious brain damage. But don't be alarmed, all right? Although, if you do feel alarm, try to hold onto that feeling, because that is the proper reaction to being told you have brain damage.

Cave Johnson said:
    This next test may involve trace amounts of time travel. So, word of advice: If you meet yourself on the testing track, don't make eye contact. Lab boys tell me that'll wipe out time. Entirely. Forward and backward! So do both of yourselves a favor and just let that handsome devil go about his business.

Various Personality Cores said:
    • I'll tell ya, it's times like this I wish I had a waist so I could wear all my black belts. Yeah, I'm a black belt. In pretty much everything. Karate. Larate. Jiu Jitsu. Kick punching. Belt making. Taekwondo… Bedroom.
    • In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.
    • Spaaaaaaaaace!

Chell said:

And a little bonus from Joker of Mass Effect 3:

Joker said:
    I'm immune to your facts and logic!

Last edited:
    Years
  • "Do you remember my super-cool Rattata? My Rattata is different from regular Rattata. It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata. Do you know what I'm saying?"

I don't have one particular favorite, but reading the above, it reminded me that Joker from Mass Effect did have quite a few I can remember (from ME2, at least).

"Why can't we go to war against a fuzzy planet? A dangerous one, but still fuzzy."
    "What I can't stand about deep space is radio stations from two years ago. My gosh, we were idiots."
    "There's another alien aboard, commander. Thanks... why couldn't you just go collect coins or plates or something?"

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I'm proably misquoting this one, but heres one from Wrex (Tuchunka, with Javik in squad)

"Sometimes I wonder if this is a warship or a traveling freakshow."

Heres another from Joker (Citadel DLC)

"I brought some people with me that like getting shot at!"

Cassiopeiia

Floating
    Years
  • "Should you be alive, if it's even possible to continue to exist in these sealed lands, one day perhaps you will make atonement for what you've done." - Lord Emon

~

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." - Magus

~

"Would you kindly." - Atlas

~

Snow Villiers: "People are not yours to use!"
    Galenth Dysley: "What else does one do with tools?"

Back