• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Brown Version (720p)

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Alongside my nuzlocke run of Pokémon Bloody Platinum, found here, I'm also doing a playthrough of Pokémon Brown Version! I thought that I'd may as well share my journey with the PokeCommunity forums! All feedback will be appreciated, whether it be here or on the video itself!

As of now the first episodes have been recorded, edited and uploaded to YouTube, and I'll provide links for them below :D.

Episode #1;

Episode #2;

Episode #3;

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 30, 2013
See, in my mind, Pokemon Brown is a game where your start is Bidoof, your rival uses Bidoof, all the gym leaders use Bidoof, the legendaries and Bidoof and all the buildings are shaped like Bidoof.

Bidoof. <3

Gandhi Savage

Years
Hey guys! Bad news, my laptop is busted meaning my LP of Brown is now on hold! My apologies guys I'll get back on this as soon as my laptop is back!

Gandhi Savage

Years
Looking good so far buut, do you mind if you could post the actual video instead of links? ^^

That's what I want to do, although the only thing is it just doesn't seem to post the actual video as in it just comes up a black screen and then "video error."

Either way this LP is on hiatus for now until my old laptop gets fixed.

EDIT: Videos now fixed!

Last edited:
Back