• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Knights (recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
INTRO
Hello PC users. My name is Nuzamaki90, but you can all call me Nuza, 90, or Danny. I'm here because I myself am a aspiring hacker and for years I'v been trying to create my own Pokemon hack, but never end up finishing it because it's too much work for just one single person.

That's when the idea of making a team of aspiring (or pro) hackers came to mind. This team, although created by me, will not only focus on making hacks for just me. I want to make sure my fellow team members get as much out of it as I do so at some point during this team's lifetime, each member will have been able to progress nicely (or even complete) their hack(s) with the team's support. One last thing is, in the current project that I'm working on, each team member will have their own character that in some way, impact the story to add more fun. So if your willing to commit and you also would like help on a certain hack you've been working on, sign the form at the bottom of this OP.

Project Name
Pokemon True Gale (RMXP project, using Pokemon Essentials Version 8 for support, name can change if team members come to a good conclusion - The team can also decide whether or not RMXP should be used, RMVXAce or even Pokemon FR or Ruby can be used as rombases)

Pokemon True Gale Story
As a 16 year old boy/girl, you were born into the famous Knight family. Unlike most families, the Knight family are blessed with certain powers that most humans cannot control. Some of these powers have also been given to other families with good relationships with the Knight family. You were born in the Hoenn region but recently moved to the Cray region, a region pretty close to Hoenn and Sinnoh. During your 16th birthday, you walk outside where the whole city is celebrating your special day and you get presents from all kinds of people. A few minutes before it is time for you to wish out your candles, a shooting star leads you to a cave. While exploring the cave, you meet the Legendary Pokemon Zekrom, who claims to have been sent from Unova to train you into becoming the Knight of The Wind, a grand position that only a selected few have gained. Everyone thinks you've gone missing, but you and Zekrom are secretly training as a great evil is approaching Cray. When your training is finished, Zekrom is attacked by an evil team of spies and taken away. It is your job to rescue Zekrom and to unleash your KOTW potential, and to do that, you're forced to enter the Pokemon League Competition in Cray.

Features
A brand new region
A few Fakemon here and there
5th, 4th, and 3rd gen Pokemon only
Trainer VS Trainer - Hand to Hand Combat
Naruto-inspired techniques that only the player and certain trainers can perform
New Badges
New Sprites
New Starters
New Rivals (over 4)
Day and Night system (working on it)
New Items​

Team
Nuzamaki90 - creator, story writer, side quest writer, spriter, beta tester, part-time map editor
???​

What The Team Needs: OW Editor, Music Producer, Tile Editor, Region Editor, Scripters (I suck at scripting), Programmer, Mapper

Application
Name Preferred:
Email:
Contacts:
Skills
Time Zone
Position Applying For
A few bits of past work (doesn't have to be an actual completed hack, just some work that'd help me decide whether or not you're capable of being on the team​

Banners
None as of yet​

Thanks for checking this thread out and I look forward to working with you all :D

Last edited:
Years
Whoooooooooa, an important point was obviously overlooked when this thread was approved, haha- the fact that you're using RMXP means that this is not a ROM Hack and thus, this thread unfortunately does not belong here, I'm afraid.
I'm just closing this thread temporarily until it's moved to a more suitable place. :)

EDIT: It would seem that the closest thing to a Teams section in the Game Development forum would be the following thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284170

So you should post there, instead. However, be sure to read the first post before making a post to see if you meet the requirements. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back