• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help! An 18 year olds quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Hello I'm Lewis, and I'm new here I started collecting pokemon cards in 1999 Base set, Jungle, Fossil and Base set 2 only I'm on a quest 12 years later to revisit my childhood and recollect those cards as i lost them over time and due to my own stupidity my blog will explain a bit more.

My tumblr is called backtopokemon ( I can't post the link cause I'm new (fair enough) (I'm going to stick around))

I would appreciate any help, the project to collect will also serve as a photographic project for my University course and with aim to become a publication about the re-visiting or the card era of my child hood.

I'm happy to swap, buy and receive (by good will :p) the cards from those sets.
    I'm aware its quite cheeky but I do want to stress I'm doing this because I loved those cards and how the collecting made me feel as a child. if anyone can help me either through their bountiful wisdom or their superior collecting ability It would make me very happy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back