• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
i was having trouble with map and fly , i reinstalled the game and they worked, bu still cant see 8th gym badge on trainer card

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 11, 2017
Question: the game is amazing, but everytime after I battle there's this small window popping up that only has a pixelated green background. how can I fix this?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 28, 2017
pokemon mega adventure error popped up now i cant play it plz help. script 'following pokemon' line 950: no method error occured. undefinedmethod spriteset for #<scene_intro:0xa0c6a98>

Last edited:

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
Since I don't know how long it will take before the next version will come up, I would like to report all the bugs I encountered while beating the game (complete version):

1) Trading crash:

Whenever I trade pokemon with an NPC, there's a slight chance that the game will crash (it happened to me twice). Whenever script doesn't respond, the game save and shut down, so if it happens during a trade with an NPC, when I start the game again and load, I don't get the pokemon from trade, but the NPC thinks that the trade was succesful and doesn't allow it again.

When I tried to get Alolan Raichu with good EV and nature, after several tries, the game crashed, and I ended up with Magneton unable to trade it for Alolan Raichu.

2) For some reasons, I can't use fly to get around. I beat the game, but I had to travel all the way back. (When I choose Fly option, I only see the map without any points to press on).

3) Not sure why, when I looked into my profile, I had 7 badges, despite getting 8. It didn't prevent me from progressing and entering the league, but it may be a reason why fly doesn't work. I'm not sure.

4) Most rematches with NPC crash the game. (Whenever you take phone from an NPC and you're challenged for a revange, talking to said NPC again may crash the game). I'm not sure which are broken, but personally I think it's best to remove them.

5) After beating the game and using the ticket to swim to the post-game area, I encountered two glitches. One of tham is that the only way to get to Latios (or was it Latias), you need to use surf, and once you enter the area with surt, you can't leave. My character with team of lv75-80 pokemon was stuck and I had to delete the safe file since I saved before engading Latias.

6) The other glitch is that building you need to enter to progress in post-game area is unacesable. The map shows a lot of new areas, yet I can't reach them.

7) After I give fossil to the scientist who wants tham, he asks to come back later, but after beating the game, he still didn't finish the work. Not sure if it works at all.

8) Pressing Ctrl doesn't stop pokemon from following me, as the result I can never use Escape Rope, teleportation and dig to get back to safety.

And now I would like to leave some personal suggestions:
1) Ash's Greninja is pointlessly OP. It is clear from the show that Ash's best trained pokemon is Pikachu, while Greninja performed very poorly despite having a type advantage against weakened Charizard. Yet in the game Ash's Greninja not only have higher level, but also ability to gain STAB to all its attack make it unfairly OP.

I would suggest to nerf Ash's Greninja, and instead give his Pikachu better stats and always have it to be 7-10 levels above his other pokemon. It would both make more sense and make the fight more reasonable.

2) I find it odd that fire pokemon are extremely rare in the game, making grass badge dificult to get unless you start with a fire-starter or get Litten. I would suggest adding some fire pokemon like vulpix and growlite ealier in the game. It's very odd that Grolite can be captured only at level 80.

3) While I like that there are many rivals in the game, once we reach the league, it is odd that only Ash fight the player at the end (With a massive level and power jump). Maybe having a turnament between rivals after or before facing the elite 4 would be a nice add.

4) For those who try to get a pokemon with good EV, it would be nice if we could see EV of pokemon we capture. My favorite pokemon is Raichu, and catching 20 Pichu and leveling a few of them up just to see which one have better stats is a bit of a pain. I don't care much for having an OP team, but being able to improve EV of my favorite pokemon would be nice.

5) While I like the fact that police, other trainers and rivals team up with you in an all out war against Team Prime, at some point I felt that other rivals did a lot of the heavy lifting, with Ash becoming the hero who stopped Team Prime and reforming the villain. It would be nice if the player had an option to enter a side-mission ( something that is not needed to progress, something that player can choice to do or not), where he can do something significant against the bad guys that will be acknowled by other rivals. Not because he was dragged into the battle, but because he choiced to join.

Personally, I thought that the last cave which was full of Team Prime members was sucha a place, a final stronghold of Team Prime that I could storm to ruin Team Prime plans and make a significant impact. I searched the entire place, checking every stone and beating every single member, only to have one battle with Celestial at the end that wasn't that dificult to find. Once I went outside of said cave, I found out that it was Ash who saved the day. After hours of exploring and battling, I felt disapointed that I wasn't storming enemy stronghold to make a diference, but simply bypassing by a location where Team Prime took a refuge. This place seemed so hard and epic, and let me down in the end.

I hope this post will help and won't be ignored. There were probably more bugs I encountered, but I don't remember them.

Thank you, there seems to be more bugs in the 3D version. Normal one has less bugs but I'll try to go through all of them

ShiningSylveon

~~ROM downloader~~
Years
Hello? Could i get an a zip file? because mega isn't working for me. I really would like to play this game, but i can't because mega :c

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 18, 2019
Just recently downloaded and played up until the first city and claimed all of my mystery gifts, but I don't seem to see the guy at the pokecenter ? Anyone know where I claim them? Maybe I need to get to the 2nd town? Any help would be awesome!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 18, 2019
Just recently downloaded and played up until the first city and claimed all of my mystery gifts, but I don't seem to see the guy at the pokecenter ? Anyone know where I claim them? Maybe I need to get to the 2nd town? Any help would be awesome!

Nevermind, You claim them from the guy in blue at the mart. Cx

NatC

Wannabe the very best
Years
One problem.... my Primarina doesn't seem to be able to learn surf, and I really don't want all the work I put into levelling this thing to go to waste.....

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
I really enjoyed this fan game but now im stuck in this ice cave near the battle frontier and cant get out any help would be amazing

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2023
Hey got a question about the game and it's randomized mode.

Is it normal that even in route 1 the pokemon KEEPS getting randomized. And then I never see that pokemon again untill I cycle through ALL the pokemon? Shouldn't it be that only the pokemon on that route should be randomized ? Cause now I just keep getting new pokemon but the pokemon I want are not coming back for a while :( .

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 26, 2018
Great game ! I have a couple of questiones...
Is the "frienship" working? My Riolu isn't evolving
Is the day/night system working? Where can I check if its day or night?
Thank You !

Years
Hey, Leon, I tried to download the game from your website but I got an error message and when I tried to resolve it using the recommendations it still wouldn't let me download the game. Included is a screenshot of the error so if you could please put an alternate download site link for the game that would be awesome! Thank you in advance if you do put an alternate link in.

Attachments

• Error message.png
    Error message.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 22, 2018
Hi Leon i just wanna ask what is your name in discord and your code too?
example: Sun#1493
PS: i just send this to u but it disappear so.......I like your game.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 16, 2019
do you need to install the 3d graphics and the normal one or are they two different versions?

Back