• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
well, by the lack information and the video being unavailable I'd have to say, just straight out I wouldn't play it, but I am not a person that judges a book by its cover, so maybe I will try it out, and when I do I'll be sure to post an update about if it was up to my expectations or if it was better then I imagined, just don't expect an update anytime soon, because as my name implies I am a very tired individual that sleeps for long periods of time, as well as I am a very lazy person, so best to not wait for such an update.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 30, 2023
Catching Pokemon doesn't work. I get an error message when I try, saying this:

Spoiler:

And no, I'm not doing a nuzlocke of the game, and selected "normal" at the start.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 3, 2021
just started this game i heard that it's awesome but i am struggling with controls anyway to change them??

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 3, 2021
i was wondering if wimpod/golisopod is in this game if yes then where can i find them

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
Years
Sorry, not trying to move it to the top.

When i throw a pokeball at a wild pokemon, it doesn't work. I don't know if it's a glitch or because of cheat engine.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
just staring at the first picture and wondering how it's possible you have a lvl 52 in your party with only one badge

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Sep 3, 2020
Leon I liked your game but the problem is that the game screenshots that you showed do not match and the starting page also does not match so can you give me a link from where i can download it ?
🙂

Rakiin

Pokemon Slave Trader
Years
Leon I liked your game but the problem is that the game screenshots that you showed do not match and the starting page also does not match so can you give me a link from where i can download it ?
🙂
There is a big fat "Download" in his post. ....

also plz if you are viewing this message give me some tips

As for this, why not use the wiki? After you click on "Click Here" under the BIG FAT download you will notice there is a wiki link on his homepage page.
Just spent ~1min reading.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 23, 2020
pokemon mega adventure error popped up now i cant play it plz help. script 'following pokemon' line 950: no method error occured. undefinedmethod spriteset for #<scene_intro:0xa0c6a98>

Now what I do ?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 29, 2023
Anyone know where the move tutor in this game is and what they need? My Azurill is past level 25 and I need to get play rough on it.

Back