• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack Prices

JDW

Poke Master
Years
  • Hey guys, new here and I hope that this is in the right spot...

Haven't played Pokemon since the release of Fossil and now I'm wanting to get back into it. I understand that the Black and White series appears to be where the tournament legal cards begin so what I'm wondering is what I should expect to pay for a booster pack. I've got to build my collection back up so any information would be good.

Thanks

JDW

Poke Master
    Years
  • Yeah, that's what I was asking. Thanks! Are all of the Black and White sets equally good or are some of them sub-par? I remember when I played no one liked Fossil. It was mainly the Base set that everyone liked with a select few cards from Jungle.

Years
  • In terms of playability, I'd say that Dark Explorers and Dragons Exalted, the last two sets printed, bring the most to the competitive table, but all of them have cards that are common in competitive play, and Emerging Powers and the base Black & White set contain many vital supporter cards.

Back