• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Because it's easier..

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
  • If this is the wrong board please move...

Why do people say " because it's easier" when clearly it's only easier on them not you.. My example is this

My self-centered sister decided we have to take my nephew to the dentist because sister said it was " Easier" if we take him than his dad takes him. No it's harder if we take him due to my daughter messing around due to boredom and we can't leave before his has seen the dentist. ( it's not fair on other people)
    The reason sister thinks it's easier is him acting up.. So my daughter can act up and disturb the other people ? ( I think my daughter has ADHD)

so "because it's easier" why do people say these words without thinking ?

Last edited:

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • It's not about the "methodology" of things being easier, it is just "convenience" for them. This is just a very simple "first world problem".

Your daughter didn't even need to go with you in the first place and it is a strain on yourself and your daughter because both of you will probably be bored and did not really need a trip to the dentist.

In the end, you could of just told your sister to shove her idea and let her deal with whatever "problem" she had.
    It depends if you want someone to guilt you as your "duty" of being an aunt is to look after your nephew at all times and keep him safe.

If your nephew really did need to see the dentist because it was a serious problem then I am glad you did so. If not, then tell your sister to stop being so freaking paranoid and don't let her guilt trip you into doing things she wants because it's easier on her.

The DAD has even more "duty" as a father to make sure he is the first point of call to help his son out in an emergency. It all depends on the circumstance of the family, but if the mother is unemployed...THEN SHE HAS ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO CARE FOR HER CHILDREN !

Back