• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rayquaza Vs Arceus

Rayquaza Vs Arceus, who wins?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 14, 2014
I think Rayquaza is better, it has better look and it really matters to me what does pokemon look like when comparing two pokemons

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
Years
Arceus has good stats... That's about it. It could be quite possibly the most horrendous legendary designs ever. Rayquaza atw.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Rayquaza.. I just dislike Arceus. I too don't like the way it's considered a god Pokemon.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Arceus is teh pwnsome. Rayquaza loses in a real battle, but you know, Arceus' legs look really unstable... but I guess the boss-man enjoys reduced gravity.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Arceus could be a rock type or an ice type if he wants to. My bet goes there. I love Arceus.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Vote for Rayquaza, just because i don't like Arceus and all this "god of pokemon"-stuff, it's just a goat with way too high base stats.

While I do agree with you on the goat part, the OP did say who would win in a batle, and it is obviously gonna be Arceus who comes out on top, sadly :(. Ice plate + Judgement = Screwed Rayquaza. :\

Appearance= Rayquaza, by a mile.
Battle: Arceus, also by a mile.

Back