• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping."

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I ****ing hate shopping.

Strangely, I don't have a problem if it's a "I just need to pick up a few things" situation, but if I go shopping with the prime intention of buying something like groceries or clothes? Dear god. There really aren't any words that I can use to describe how much I loathe shopping than shopping sucks balls. Plus I don't really like spending money on things like that.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I love the Mean Girls picture.

Anyway, if it is clothes shopping, then I go to stores. I need to try on items and make sure it fits (I go fall/winter shopping before school; spring/summer shopping during spring break).

Most shopping either than clothes is online, when I buy books, video games, etc.

I never do grocery shopping.

All in all, I enjoy shopping if I have money to spend.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
It depends, really. My mom and I rarely go shopping for things I actually like. But on my birthday, she manages to save up enough money so I can go on a shopping spree. All in all I find shopping pretty fun.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I like shopping most of the time, and I like buying clothes, which some people find odd. I just like the feel of getting something new to wear. However, I rather prefer to shop more online for other things, eg Electronics. Like I'm not going to go in store to pre-order Pokemon X, I'll just do it online. It's quicker and easier, and just more relaxing.

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
Years
Best reference, omg.

I always get really excited when it's time to go shopping, since I don't get to do it much. (Any money I get automatically goes to the internet bill.) Half the time, I just look around the store instead of buying anything. xD But my favorite place to go shopping is Hastings.
Although, I do occasionally buy things online when I have a specific thing I want.

Back