• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
shippingwarning.png

If you prefer the Manga Madness, it's right next door to the basement to your left

Good bye with the old, Hello with the new.

Here is the Old Shipping thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=33766

And if you need it, which will be for sure, this website is the most complete shipping list on the internet: http://incompletelove.webs.com/

So yeah, basically this is the new Shipping Thread in which you try to kill each other over who likes who in the Pokémon Anime. Games are welcome too, but some may think you're crazy :P The Manga Shipping Debates thread will be found here though. [link]

Thread Rules:
  • Besides these rules, this thread is governed by the forum-wide Community Rules and the Pokemon Anime Rules. Please read and follow them.
  • No name calling. This is a debate, people.
  • Off-topicness is not encouraged for more than half a page.
  • Please, no obscene fan art.
  • Nobody is interested in your fetishes
  • I'm serious NOBODY is interested in your fetishes.
  • A community of Shippers is a strong united community. A community of shippers has the most unity... yet the most flamefests out of any community on the internet. Nobody is going to eat you alive if you link to other Pokemon Shipping communities. BMGf and SPPF are friends.... shipping wise, anyways.
  • If you can prove mathematically that a shipping is canon, you are a god.

Oh, and I want to entrust me, Jorah, and Ruby the ability to eat people that spam for breakfast, k? lol we're cannibals Although, Crazyness is sometimes allowed since we all get bored once in a while....

Now, for those of you that want your own little group instead of random madness more relating to the anime. There are groups in the Pokemon groups section. Arranged in Alpha order, not bias, so stfu ;_;

Shipping Groups

Just a reminder, if the club is dead, please don't post in it. Remake it and PM me when it's approve.

ANI Anime
MNG Manga
VG Video Games
PearlShipping (Ash x Dawn) ANI (Managed by AdvancedK47)
PreciousMetalShipping (Gold x Silver) MNG/VG (Managed by Silver.Nova)
RocketShipping (Jesse x James) ???* (Managed by TokioHumaNeko)
SilverShipping (Silver x Kotone) VG (Managed by The Last One)

*Disorganized! Proper club verification needed. Please contact me.

If you create a group or notice one's missing, PM me so I can add it to this list.

Yep. So since I don't want to start with a Poke/Advance/Pearl bloodshed, let's start with crackshippings.

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Wow, I wonder if I should allow cannibalism? >_>

Umm... sure Jorah, I still have that image. Total prove that Dawn is not going to have anything to do with Gary
garyjonas100mil.gif

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
Years
Wow, it's a brand new Shipping Debates Thread. It still has that baby smell.
Toasts to a new age of offtopic post and spam! ~

*AK47's pic*
Gary= negative
Jonas Brothers= negative
Gary + Jonas Brothers= Positive.

You CaveilerShipping killer! That was my backup PearlShipping!

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Im more of a... MEGA BIG AWSOME SMASHING EPIC ikarishipper :D

Crack shippings ehh..? Ash 4 my mother :D

Years
I would expect this to be stickied now. :)

It's supposed to be multiplied integers that have a double negative. :3

Anyways are there any Character of the day ships? XP

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
Is Barry a CotD? He was kind of a Character of the Many Days. Wish he would come back. Wish he would replace Brock. If Dawn has to stay, then I want Barry and Ash to travel with her and for Dawn and Barry to get together. Neeeeever gonna happen but that'd definitely be entertaining.

Quoting Jorah from dead thread: Shedinjareese D: I do notice that you're here, although I don't always reply to you, I notice when you're here or when you've left for a while D:

Hahaha thanks Jorah!-- but I wasn't implying you in the "& Co" and I was kidding anyway. I've only posted 320 times ever-- I don't expect to be recognized as a prominent part of anything. So don't worry :-)

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
Years
Hey, multitasking Facebook updates, reading this thread and coding C++ isn't exactly the easiest thing to do. (Okay, I screwed up there.)

Oh, here's one. May and that one Bug guy....umm...Franklin?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Aww, there goes the old thread. R.I.P. You gave us some good times. Hard to imagine that thread's been here for five years. o_O

Anyway, sorry if I couldn't "cast" my vote to close that thread. I wasn't around this weekend to check up on here. Oh well, I wouldn't have minded either way.

...er, well, yeah, as AK47 says. If Jorah and Ruby agree, then it's a fact, since they're the ones who basically look like they live here.
I'm just a bored passerby who needs to get on with her studies ~

Hey, you're not the only one who needs to get on with studies...I've to look for jobs too. :(

So this is you admitting that you yourself were making a big deal out of nothing and admitting you were wrong for caring so much. Good boy. Now leave me alone about this

Quite the predicament you have gotten yourself into. Just remember that Brock has a boulder fetish, then you should remember Bouldershipping.

No, you were making it a bigger deal than intended. -_-

Well it's not like I'll never get out of it. Sorry, jeez I'll promise to remember better next time. ><

And who made you leader, AK47? :P

Oh, and I want to entrust me, Jorah, and Ruby the ability to eat people that spam for breakfast, k?

Thanks, but no thanks on the eating part. I'm no cannibal.

Okay, seriously, who the **** is Justin Beiber? America's next favorite gay celebrity like the Jonas Brothers? Or is he like Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, etc. I'm sick of seeing him on Youtube.

Jorah said:
I don't understand how Justin Bieber can have that disgusting sickly childish voice when he's 16. So, Justin Beiber/Jonas Brothers. Related to Pokemon because I remember the Jonas Brothers had something to do with Gary Oak.

More like Gary Mother-****ing Oak. XD

Shedinjareese said:
Is Barry a CotD? He was kind of a Character of the Many Days. Wish he would come back. Wish he would replace Brock. If Dawn has to stay, then I want Barry and Ash to travel with her and for Dawn and Barry to get together. Neeeeever gonna happen but that'd definitely be entertaining.

*totally agrees*

missingnoresearcher said:
Oh, here's one. May and that one Bug guy....umm...Franklin?

God I hated that episode...*facepalms*...bunch of twin future rapists...

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
God I hated that episode...*facepalms*...bunch of twin future rapists...

Hahahahaha. I have no idea what episode you're talking about but that is certainly a unique way of describing them. And I don't think Lady Gaga falls into the same category. Who can say they don't wanna dance when one of her songs comes on? Justin Bieber's songs make me want to... I don't know... watch out for 12-year-olds on the prowl?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Shedinjareese said:
And I don't think Lady Gaga falls into the same category. Who can say they don't wanna dance when one of her songs comes on?

Jorah said:
See Ruby? Lady Gaga isn't that bad, so what would you dance to instead?

Me. I don't like any of her songs.

Jorah said:
although I wonder how quickly Barry's personality would've ran out if he was there for the whole of the journey, since any personality that Dawn had went away rather quickly D:

That's true. :( The writers would mess it up. Just like they will with the Gen. V girl.

...Oh. Well, you still made it a bigger deal than you would have if it had been anyone else.

? I wasn't being serious, that's my dry humour you often completely miss.

If it were anyone else, they wouldn't be bringing it up!

Well since this is the internet it's hard to tell if you're serious or not.

I just imagined you at a huge dinner table with a knife and fork about to eat people.

That would be terrorists.

lol are you really including Lady Gaga with people who seem as though they could be part of, or are part of, Disney? XD A way of not seeing him on YouTube would be to stop constantly searching for him.

No, I made that group for famous people who shouldn't be famous in the first place.

lol...o.O I haven't ever watched that episode

It's one of those fillers where May gets lost and she finds two brothers (most likely stalkers to May's overdeveloped-ness) who look exactly alike and she gets confused on who's who and later finds out they're twins with the same attitude, same look, and same GAYNESS. >< >< I should audition for Ben Yahtzee's replacement. XD

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
I thought they told us that we're allowed to say off-topic stuff as long as we say something about shipping-related matters? -_-

Let's see... What crackshippings...?

Akagi/Cyrus x Shirona/Cynthia?
...not so crack I know.

Hey, you're not the only one who needs to get on with studies...I've to look for jobs too. :(

S-Sorry! DX It was just because you were here much earlier than I did... ;V;

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Tachibana Azumi said:
S-Sorry! DX It was just because you were here much earlier than I did... ;V;

It's ok. And I appreciate you saying that, unlike somebody else...

Jorah said:
Oh, they're becoming a little more civilised these days, it seems

Like wrapping bombs around their underwear? That's "civilized"?

So gay people stalk women. -_-

They either talk gay or are a bunch of stalkers. Ahmed the Dead Terrorist will kill them both. XD

Just thought it was funny how you randomly added Lady Gaga in there o.O

It's the truth.

Yeah, crack pairings have no meaning in the fandom.

Years
I'm a fan of Pikachu and Ketchup as well as Jigglypuff (the one who followed Ash and friends) and Lady Gaga.

Jigglypuff and Lady Gaga both like to sing so that's how I came up with that one.

I adore the PikachuXKetchup ship, and even drew a picture of Pikachu crying while holding a broken bottle of ketchup. It's so romantic. *Uses crying towel for my tears.*

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I dunno, it's weird. Out of all the crackshippings I've always found Pika x Heinz to be the most annoying. I guess it's just the thought of how the **** it's gonna be done every night.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
I'm a fan of Pikachu and Ketchup as well as Jigglypuff (the one who followed Ash and friends) and Lady Gaga.

Jigglypuff and Lady Gaga both like to sing so that's how I came up with that one.

Might be my new favorite Crackship.

Oh see Ruby I do like several of her songs so I guess that's why you're on the other side of the fence. I think she has a decent claim to fame, though. She's really creative and I like her voice.

What would JigglypuffXGaga be called? Pokemon-erFace?

Years
Might be my new favorite Crackship.

Oh see Ruby I do like several of her songs so I guess that's why you're on the other side of the fence. I think she has a decent claim to fame, though. She's really creative and I like her voice.

What would JigglypuffXGaga be called? Pokemon-erFace?

That's perfect. Very clever. ^_^

I like her song that goes "don't stop make it pop...................Tick tock on the clock and the party won't stop. it's like whoa oh wha oh. whoa oh wha oh."

I made Gaga sprites to go with Jigglypuff HGSS sprites. Any Pokemon-erFace shipper can use this as long as they give credit for the Gaga sprite. ^_^

Pokemon-erFaceShip.png

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
That's perfect. Very clever. ^_^

I like her song that goes "don't stop make it pop...................Tick tock on the clock and the party won't stop. it's like whoa oh wha oh. whoa oh wha oh."

I made Gaga sprites to go with Jigglypuff HGSS sprites. Any Pokemon-erFace shipper can use this as long as they give credit for the Gaga sprite. ^_^

Pokemon-erFaceShip.png
Woah, love that sprite ;) Me now offically luvs this shipping ;)

Sorry but thats not lady Gaga who sings that song lol Ke$ha is the one who sings that.... its called "tik tok" and im pretty sure its "make it rock" not "make it pop"

I think tucker and lady gaga would be cooler ;)

Ive seen alot of videos on youtube where they pair loads of different characters from different animes together... like ash and sakura (from naruto) XD they cool n' funny LOL

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Shedinjareese said:
She's really creative and I like her voice.

Creative as in what, fashionably creative? If so, then you have a point. :S

Jorah said:
What? I don't have anything to apologise for

I knew you'd say that.

I was talking about eating people at the dinner table thing.

...how any terrorists do you know who are invited to a stranger's house for dinner and a cup of tea? They're not civilized, they're not sociable either. Besides, "eating at the dinner table" is too Western for them. It speaks volumes of "infidel"ity. They want to live in B.C. ages.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Harkness D: He's gay (acting and in real life), hot, has a manly voice and isn't a stalker D:

Yes, I know all gay people are "hot", that's what explains America's obsession to these people.

Never in India, I'm glad. They would be spit on and shunned by society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back