• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    QUOTE=Jorah;6360107]I dunno, Christmas is supposed to be about family and stuff, and here I am on my computer by myself XD For the moment, anyway.[/QUOTE]

Same here really. I'm pretty much isolated in my bed.

Years
  • ^ Quote fail. XD
    And wadda you guys think? This is a chit chat thread? >O Include the word "shipping" somewhere in your post. Look, I already did. XP

I'm sure we're going to get a lot of Mysteryeggshipping hints pretty soon. ^_^

Mew~'s Temporary Account.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    I gave the thread a one star rating too~ Merry Christmas Ak-47! ^_^

We're now a two star hotel! yay
    I think my icon gives it an extra one. xD

I'm sure we're going to get a lot of Mysteryeggshipping hints pretty soon. ^_^
    The eggs gonna hatch in like two or three episodes though, will we still be shipping the Pokémon and Ash? :O
    Thanks form letting me know. :D You win a pie!
    Yay, PIE! :3

Well, Merry christmas to all the regulars in Shipping Debates (and you para-dox), hope you all have a great day.

Years

• I think my icon gives it an extra one. xD

Good job. Ak-47 shall be pleased with all three of us. :D

The eggs gonna hatch in like two or three episodes though, will we still be shipping the Pokémon and Ash? :O

According to this post, yes.
    Well, Merry christmas to all the regulars in Shipping Debates (and you para-dox), hope you all have a great day.

A merry christmas to you as well! ^_^

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I shan't be happy until this thread gets one star. Think of poor AK47, sitting at home all by himself wondering why the shipping thread still has 2 stars on Christmas day :(

Yes, Merry Christmas shipping people and Para-Dox~

I won't ship the Pokemon that hatches out of the egg with Ash. Ash only likes egg for breakfast~

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ... I suppose Merry Christmas includes voting one star for this thread? >__>

I am disappoint in all of you.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Screw the stars, AK got a Santy Claus hat on his Iris. Would Iris approve? Why didn't Dawn get one? Or May?

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Avoiding it or sometimes don't have time. I haven't actually been on a proper holiday away in years. Thanks for noticing, anyway. Although I did post those N pictures a few days ago

Right sorry I did realize that later. I just haven't seen any Bestwishes stuff yet (waiting for dub) so I tend to skim or scan past the shipping thread posts about it.

... I suppose Merry Christmas includes voting one star for this thread? >__>

I am disappoint in all of you.

Heh... heheh... "disappoint"...

I haven't voted it down though, don't worry. I think my rating is still 5 stars. I'm a bit concerned that a lower rating means a more expendable thread in the eyes of some new fresh-eyed moderator.

Oh and shipping, yes. About Conway. You're right- you know, I had been wondering how Pokemon seemed to escape the curse of creepiness in anime, but I guess Conway is that dose. He's the reason kids shouldn't be allowed into the world on their own at the age of 10. Especially not in tiny pink skirts.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh and shipping, yes. About Conway. You're right- you know, I had been wondering how Pokemon seemed to escape the curse of creepiness in anime, but I guess Conway is that dose. He's the reason kids shouldn't be allowed into the world on their own at the age of 10. Especially not in tiny pink skirts.

...but I think that's sexy :( </creepy>

Anywasavip. Time to reboot the subject since this thread was well more than dead for days.

I challenge you guys to find your favorite shipping fan fiction and post a link here :)

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I haven't even published my fanfic yet >__> And it's not like it'll focus on Negaishipping much anyways.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    *facepalms at above conversation*

Other than the disturbing Dento fanfic, I don't think I've read any Pokemon fanfic...apart from AK47's. I can't link to the Dento fanfic, and I can't link to AK47s o_O The Dento fanfic was funny.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    OK, I just finished AK47s fanfic.

Spoiler:

I have to say though, it's pretty awkward reading Pokemon fanfics because the writers give them much more personality than the anime does. Which is, in itself, a good thing, otherwise the fanfics would be boring. But it's pretty weird seeing the characters have actual conversations XD

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It's been dead here for a while hasn't it? xD

I liked TSO's fanfic, it was really sweet. Poor Ash.

Hopefully we'll see Iris cheering Ash on in the next Best Wishes episode wearing a cheerleading outfit. ;D

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • AdvancedK47 said:
    challenge you guys to find your favorite shipping fan fiction and post a link here :)

I'm only posting to post my favorite stories. I'm shocked at how you guys can ship things but don't read fanfiction.

Trials of the Elite Four: It's AdvancedShipping (Ash x May) of course and it's really well written. It's better than 99% of other stories out there and is one of the few stories I would suggest someone to read. Plus it's AdvancedShipping.

Time to Shine: This one is EgoShipping (Misty x Gary). It's really Misty-centric and Gym Leader/Elite Four centered too.

The Final Challenge: Another AdvancedShipping story. Another really good one.

The good thing is that they're all finished and they're really good to read. There aren't many good PearlShipping stories and anything written by BittersweetRomanticide (A PokéShipper) is also really good.

Oh, and I forgot "A Day Inside May". It's so bad it's bad. If you ever read it then you just should kill yourself.

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Alright guys, looks like the promise of this thread being reset this year will actually be kept >__>

Anyways. New thread is up, please post in that one now. This thread is ready for Kirbychu's Euthanasia Needle~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back