• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a Professor.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    If you were a Pokemon Professor and was the absolute Authority on Pokemon what 3 pokemon would you offer as starters to young trainers?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Well, first of all, I wouldn't offer them to choose between fire, water and grass. There are other type trios that work just as well.

In the game I'm making, I offered Riolu, Zorua & Misdreavus. Fighting beats Dark, Dark beats Ghost, and Ghost is immune to Fighting.

Years
  • Probably instead of certain types, I would concentrate on Pokemon that could end up as different evolutions, like Eevee, Tyrouge, and maybe Burmy.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • If I were to give out the starter pokemon to new trainers

1. Mareep- I always wanted to start with out
    2. Sandshrew- Mareep's weakness
    3. Wynut- for the heck of it.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    132.gif
    351.gif
    479.gif

Sorta agree with Honeyman, but perhaps a different kind of versatility. Here's three sorta squishy looking Pokemon. Have fun on your adventure.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    Personally, I don't think I'd choose a specific type, maybe just Eevee lol. I liked that dynamic in GOD

Back