• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yolo froyo

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    I actually don't care much for froyo, but I do love the rhyme xD Sometimes when I want to be silly I use it as a greeting with my friends.

Anyways, hi guys. I've been playing pokemon since emerald. I'd say I'm a pretty casual player who's not too knowledgeable on the competitive aspects of the game. I'm interested in learning though, just for the sake of learning. Currently playing Moon and X.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I actually don't care much for froyo, but I do love the rhyme xD Sometimes when I want to be silly I use it as a greeting with my friends.

Anyways, hi guys. I've been playing pokemon since emerald. I'd say I'm a pretty casual player who's not too knowledgeable on the competitive aspects of the game. I'm interested in learning though, just for the sake of learning. Currently playing Moon and X.

Hi! Your username is exquisite. Hard to believe it wasn't already taken haha. I'm a casual player myself (: been a lot of other things I appreciate about the franchise too. Hope you'll enjoy the community!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    Hi! Your username is exquisite. Hard to believe it wasn't already taken haha. I'm a casual player myself (: been a lot of other things I appreciate about the franchise too. Hope you'll enjoy the community!
    ikr? Nice to meet you! What was your first game?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ikr? Nice to meet you! What was your first game?
    Pokémon Yellow (: Loved having Pikachu following me. But I also played Ruby a loooot. Did you play the earlier games, 2nd and 1st gen?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    Nope, didn't have a color. My first console was a GBA. I've played firered and heartgold though, but think those were gen 3 and 4 respectively.

Back