• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Id est damnum innocentiae (OOC thread)

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Better than anything I've cooked up x,D Though, I felt as though it was almost too easy to get the pollen from the Oddish o3o;;

You really thought it was good.:surprised: Cool.:D And I share the feeling of easiness with the pollen, but I couldn't think of another way to incorporate the Teddiursa.

Side Note: I like how you write too. And your character and my character would be an awesome team.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Perhaps the Teddi fights the Oddish?

T-thanks;;

Hm...Perhaps we could meet up for a challenge at some point, or the Harbinger can team people up? Ya know, to see how our team-work skills are?

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Perhaps the Teddi fights the Oddish?

T-thanks;;

Hm...Perhaps we could meet up for a challenge at some point, or the Harbinger can team people up? Ya know, to see how our team-work skills are?

Teddi is too much of a sweet heart ; ;. Well......FOR NOW:badsmile:

Well I did ask Feign for my next mission to be with someone else. So maybe he could have me and you on a missoin. *Shrugs*

South Park Reference: Does your head flap around when you talk?

EDIT: And your character is quite....um....the looker. And my character....um....would like your character. But because of her personality AND her appearance.

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Teddi is too much of a sweet heart ; ;. Well......FOR NOW:badsmile:

Well I did ask Feign for my next mission to be with someone else. So maybe he could have me and you on a missoin. *Shrugs*

South Park Reference: Does your head flap around when you talk?

EDIT: And your character is quite....um....the looker. And my character....um....would like your character. But because of her personality AND her appearance.

ewe;; Scary.

Pardon the late reply. Had to help out my sister with homework~

Ah~! Alright! I wonder what kind of mission would need two people?

Edit: T-thanks? Uh, uh....That could make an excellent plot then?;;;

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
ewe;; Scary.

Pardon the late reply. Had to help out my sister with homework~

Ah~! Alright! I wonder what kind of mission would need two people?

Edit: T-thanks? Uh, uh....That could make an excellent plot then?;;;

LOL I just died laughing. I just had to help my cousin with his homework.

Not sure.

Has my character just been not rejected? ;) And yes this would make excellent plot.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Sooooo Bern will like him? I do not mean to bring this up 34890573945 times, But I seriously do not know what you mean. I apologize for my stupidness.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Why did I just read that whole conversation...

Anyways, Feign, this is coming along quite well. Especially with Strikit joining, they ar doing a great job so far. I would definitely vote for this RP in the RP Awards but I'm that lazy that I don't feel like it.

Can't wait for day three.

Darn double post lag.

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
'pology for my inactivity. School and music have been massive bricks on me, but I just finished my last concert, and it's March Break, so I should be able to crank out posts on schedule tomorrow.

Wait on day 3 until I can finish days 1 / 2 with Delphinus and day 2 with Amelia, svp.

Matte kudasai; sumimasen deshita.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Shazai wa ukiere.

I think that's correct. haha. Still learning.

Or would it be Oshazai wa ukeire.

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
"Shazai wa ukeire" is fine, I think... though I would've said something a lot more casual, I suppose my apology was fairly formal. : x

I'm not actually good at Japanese or anything. ._.; I'm a terrible person who should start seriously learning it, but I have time issues...

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
This isn't dead is it??? I really hope not.
@Feign: If you are unable to do this I forget whether you were going to have someone fill in...

This isn't dead is it??? I really hope not.
@Feign: If you are unable to do this I forget whether you were going to have someone fill in...

Last edited:
Back