• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Id est damnum innocentiae (OOC thread)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the critique, can't wait for Day 2 ^.^ Oh and the reason she quote end quote "Died" so quickly due to heat WAS because she forgot to take off her mountain-clothing. I specifically thought of it while writing the post and thought about how she wasn't supposed to be the sharpest tool in the shed, so I thought it'd be comic relief in the next post, haha.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    X_X Had post ready but computer had to freeze ;_; Will have up asap.

EDIT: DAY 2 NOW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • I'm sorry but I can no longer be a part of this RP i'm just getting to busy for it

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    That's fine. I'll write up a bunny post (to finish the task) and then your character will have an illustrious death xD

Strikit: what I can do is have lilliana's chaacter die, an you take over her watch. If that makes any sense. So you'd get her dy 2 post.

Unfortunately charizard man all the spaces are taken.

And Yeah SUs will be closed now. :)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Well it has to be grisly XD Though I think if I left the mess there, I'd be traumitizing anyone who'd come across the place.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I suppose what I could do is for a Day descriptor, I could have it so that everyone will come across a dead pokemon or osmething too.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
    Years
  • I suppose what I could do is for a Day descriptor, I could have it so that everyone will come across a dead pokemon or osmething too.

*Raises Hand*

Ooh Oooh you could have the pokemon and with a broken pokeball to show it isnt just a corpse of just any pokemon.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha, I'll leave it as is, for now, out of fairness.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
    Years
  • Might be able to get post up. :) And anybody can critique my posts, I'd prefer it that way, so I get more than one opinion. (No offense Feign :P)

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
  • Just to let everyone know, I will be currently 'away'. My homephone and internet has been cut off because of my separated dad wanting our homephone, and then running into Australia for a vacation ==; So...I have no clue when it'll be back up. Me and my mom will be selling our jewelry, so we should be able to make enough to get it back running~! ^^d

By the way, if I don't post within 2 days, anyone can bunny my character while I'm gone. I have decided that Bern will lose against the 'other trainer'. Just remember to keep Bern in character~! (Refer to day 1, profile, ect.) She is very silent and emotionless around people, and she might just have the other trainer win without herself really trying to beat them.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
  • Back from my hiatus. Surprised nobody has offered to bunny my character yet x,D

The new member of the rp has good promise, I could tell you that!

Baseballa@
    I see a typo close to the end of day 2. It's sounds as though you're telling your Pokemon to attack the Ursaring when they're really attacking the Vileplume....Just thought I'd point that out~!

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
    Years
  • Back from my hiatus. Surprised nobody has offered to bunny my character yet x,D

The new member of the rp has good promise, I could tell you that!

Baseballa@
    I see a typo close to the end of day 2. It's sounds as though you're telling your Pokemon to attack the Ursaring when they're really attacking the Vileplume....Just thought I'd point that out~!

Oh thanks for pointing that out, I'll get it.
    By the way was it good?:nervous:

Back