• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sarah Reyes​

Sarah smiled as a boy came over and asked for a battle. Well, he was rather... well kempt. Her children of course were always dirty from battling and playing with their pokemon when they were younger but he looked like he didn't have any dirt on him at all! And his manners were well kept! She smiled at him and nodded, "Yes, I would." She glanced at the Togekiss that flew near him. "A Togekiss? I hear those are very rare".

"Blaze!" Blaze cried out as he flexed eagerly as he lay his eyes on the flying pokemon. "Well, Blaze is ready for battle. I have been promising a good battle all day." She looked around and pointed at a empty spot where they could battle. "How about here?" She asked as she walked over. There was a electronic umpire there as Sarah walked up to it. "Hm... let's see. Uh... another trainer and I wish to battle."

The umpire buzzed a bit. "Prepare to battle. I will act as the referee." It buzzed.

Sarah smiled and got into her spot as Blaze stood before her with a smirk on his beak. "Alright, my name is Sarah and it is a pleasure to meet you. You may go first if you desire." She said to the boy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The monkey-pokémon's Acrobatics was a powerful move, and was a great type-match up against the Venomoth. Surf eventually beat the wild pokémon down, Hogan quickly threw one of his Safari Balls - after a few shakes the ball rested.

Hogan caught a Venomoth! It seems to have a dream-world ability!

Level: 32
Ability: Wonder Skin
Moveset: Tackle, Confusion, Gust, Sleep Powder, Supersonic.

Surf got a lot of battle experience but is exhausted from the battle, and should rest before battling again.

Surf matured to level 37!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
(Togekiss Greiger but that's okay. LOL I don't really make it all that clear)

Ortzi "Oz" Aidyn

Oh what a well-mannered woman. He liked her already. Perhaps this battle would lead to a new acquaintanceship. He gave her a polite nod and stepped back toward the other side of the field. That Blaziken looked mighty sure of itself. That was all right to him of course. It was however very fun to fight either way. He placed a hand on his chest and bowed once more. "I am Ortzi Aidyn, however you are quite welcome to call me Oz my lady." Rising he gestured gently toward his bird. "This would be Alystar." The Pokemon chirped happily, delighted to make a new friend.

For a moment Oz pondered the rareness of his Pokemon. "Is he really?" he asked honestly before turning to his partner. "Are you such a treasure my friend?" Alystar shrugged. The boy chuckled softly. "Forgive me my lady, I am unused to having my Pokemon described as rare. The term isn't one I have heard very often. This... is my first time seeing a Blaziken in the flesh. Quite fascinating."

To him it was indeed. She would teach him plenty about Pokemon from the Hoenn region. He was sure of this now. "Thank you for the courtesy," he told her, trying not to pay too much attention to the robot. There was nothing like a human referee but impartiality and technology were the norm for people. "Alystar, shall we?" The Togekiss chirped his agreement. "Very well then. Please take to the air and use Aura Sphere." Alystar was obeying before the order fully left the boy's lips, darting up and letting a bright blue sphere form in front of his body. Within seconds he had released it, sending it toward the Blaziken.

Oz smiled, holding the plush doll in his arms. "A battle with a person for fun..." he murmured. "How invigorating..."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
(Fixed it ^^)
Sarah Reyes​

Blaze smirked at the small compliment from Oz and eagerly flexed his muscular arms as Sarah smiled. "Thank you for having such great manners Oz." She replied. "It is also rare to see young trainers having the same levels of manners you do." She got ready as Oz had his Togekiss send out a Aura Sphere. Blaze watched the sphere fly at him and quickly put up his arms as the attack hit into his forearms causing him to slide back a bit. He lowered his arms and smiled up at the Togekiss as his wrists were suddenly a lit with fire.

"Well, a good start! Blaze, hit Alystar with a Flamethrower!" The Blaziken aimed his mouth right at the flying type and took in a deep breath and released a jet of flame that flew right through the air at his opponent. "Get ready Blaze for anything Alystar can throw at you!" Blaze continued to shoot out flames and as the attack ended he put up his arms and eyed his opponent, ready to take the necessary actions to dodge an attack if need be.

Sarah just watched as Blaze battled. It had been some time since she had battled another trainer. She just needed to stay calm and think on her feet.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
(^_^ Yay!)

Ortzi "Oz" Aidyn

Oz shook his head politely, scratching at the back of his blonde cranium sheepishly. "Oh no my lady, you flatter me too highly. I must thank my own mother for instilling such in me and my own lady for giving me the incentive to do so. To do anything less would make me unworthy of her loyalty and trust you see." He watched the Blaziken take the Aura Sphere and applauded. "I must say your Blaziken is quite powerful itself. You undoubtedly work very hard with your Pokemon." He placed the plush next to him on the ground, the Shaymin's black eyes seemingly watching the battle alongside them.

Then he closed his eyes as the flames roared toward his partner. "Dance Alystar!" Alystar chirped and began to spiral through the air, spinning away from the flames. Unfortunately he wasn't as fast as he liked, the blazes striking home at the sides of his wings. Alystar let out a soft, dismayed cry and Oz gave a polite wince. "It's all right my friend, just a little heat." As the flames ended, the bird righted itself. The Togekiss chirped happily again, unwilling to submit to the anger of pain.

"That's a good lad," the young man assured his partner. "Now friend dance once more! Air Slash!" Togekiss began to spin in place, light blue energy spiraling around its body. Alystar raised its wings and let out a happy cry as it stopped spinning. Then it dropped them down, shooting up into the air and letting blue blades of wind soar towards Blaziken. As he shot up, Alystar soared away again, watching for the next move to appear.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sarah Reyes​

The Togekiss almost dodged the flames but parts of his wings were captured in the attack. Sarah smiled, "Great job Blaze!" The white pokemon flew around in the air as it did dance about and sent a Air Slash right at Blaze. Being a fighting type Blaze took the hit rather hard as his knees trembled a bit underneath him as the wind impacted against his forearms. "Blaze!" He shouted out as the fire on his wrists continued to billow out. "Go for another Flamethrower!" Sarah called out. Most of Blaze's moves would be ineffective against the Togekiss since they were fighting moves. Blaze Kick and Double Kick wouldn't really do that much damage, unless Blaze Bulked up, but even then he would have to do many Bulk Ups before it could deal the kind of damage Flamethrower would be doing!

Blaze cried out as another wave of fire exited his maw as he shot it at the air bound pokemon yet again. He was slightly shaken from the Air Slash but he would overcome it! He knew he was at a disadvantage, but he would prove himself. His battle instincts were on full force! He would not let some small dainty pokemon beat him! He was Blaze!

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Hogan 'Iggy' Jules

*GONG* A message over the many speakers dotted around the Safari Zone, scaring some of the wild pokemon:

"Can all trainers please return to the entrance, regardless of if any pokemon have been caught; Thank you for taking the Safari Zone Challenge."

Smiling to himself, he turns to Surf "Well done pal, you have earned yourself a good rest, thank you for your help this day Surf."

From where it was, hands on knees, almost bent over due to tiredness, Surf turned to Hogan and smiled largely and in time honor tradition, raised one hand in the classic 'peace' sign, before being called back to his Pokeball, that done he quickly picked up the ball containing his forth pokemon, the Venomoth he would name 'Hazard' before heading back to the entrance, careful not to encounter any more pokemon - neither Surf or his newly caught Hazard were in much condition to fight.

His caution paid off; Hogan had managed to get back with out stirring any pokemon, after a brief celebration and a return of Nudge's and Chieftain's pokeballs and with that - made his way to the Pokecentre to let Nurse Joy take care of his pokemon

(a while later)

With all his pokemon checked over, and warned to let Hazard and Surf rest, Hogan set out from the Pokemon centre once more, this time heading for the docked S.S Anne.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Ortzi "Oz" Aidyn

Oz smiled. Such pride coming from that Blaziken. He definitely would not give up any time soon. That meant they definitely couldn't hold back either. Though they were at a supreme advantage. It looked as though the Blaziken didn't have moves that could knock down his Alystar. Oh. Well this would be a battle of wills then. They definitely couldn't hold back! The Flamethrower roared towards him and the Togekiss prepared to dodge.

However, Oz had a different plan. I'm sorry my friend, however... it is time for a bit of subterfuge. "Don't move Alystar!" Alystar obeyed, letting out horrible screeches of pain as his whole white body was burned horribly. Oz's smile ripped with guilt as he watched. It had been powerful, the attack incredibly powerful. However, as the smoke cleared... it revealed Alystar still flying, covered in black marks but still steady in the air. "Now Alystar... Extrasensory!" Letting out a brilliant shree, the Togekiss' eyes sparkled dangerously. Then a burst of golden psychic energy went flying toward Blaze.

Oz waited patiently. This was a battle of determination and Alystar was always ever in a hurry for a battle.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Orenji VS ?

"Sableeyeyeyeye!" was the cry of Troll, who began to dig into his delicious sapphire as promised. Moans of delight were heard in between munches and crunches and gulps and licks. Angel was in a great mood seeing such happiness, Troll may be a coward and prankster, but his cleverness made him the MVP of the gym battle. Maytec just laughed at the public display of gluttony. Wolfsbane however, while happy for his new friend, was eager to battle and prove his worth. "Nido-Nido!" He nudged his trainer's leg to alert him. Orenji supposed it was understandable. "Hm... I guess you would be itching for some action after seeing that battle. Tell you what, how about we get back to the ship and find a double battle, heck I'll even let you choose your partner." (cue Sentai pose)

Once onboard, Orenji told Wolfsbane to consider his stranghts and weaknesses before choosing his partner. And consider he did, he had great physical strength, average speed, and could take a beating. (Albiet nowhere near Maytec's level of tanking) Troll was the most logical choice, his strength and bulk are enough to cover Troll's lack of either, and Troll's cleverness and support moves can help the Nidorino last longer. So with that (and mandatory Sentai poses for Wolfsbane and Troll, the Sableye getting used to the weight of the iron ball) they head out to the battle arenas.

"There are some tough people in here!" remarked the Lavender Town native, one battle in particular was intresting him: a Blaziken vs a Togekiss that wasn't Angel. (he made a mental note to challenge this Oz character later) But poor Orenji was being ignored. Troll would not stand for such foolishness, who dares ignore him when he is not doing a prank? So the normally cowardly trickster (still on a sugar high from the sapphire) gave a rousing, riveting, and inspirational speech, challenging anyone and everyone who passed him by.

None of whom could understand what the hell "Eyeyeye Sable eyeye" means. So Wolfsbane puffed out his chest and did the same, with a tale of epic proportions, and offering passerbys the honor of challenging the dynamic (yet recently formed) duo. Of course "RiRiNiNi-Nido" doesn't exactly have a direct human translation either. Orenji sighed, "There's gotta be someone who wants a double battle around here."

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
George "Buster" Leggingsteele
Episode 1:
"I'm George Leggingsteele, but you can call me Buster!"
----------------------------------------------------------------

It was during the evening. The sun was on its way down the horizon and people started to go inside their houses to just relax. Well except for one in particular. At first, he seemed like a black shadow. But as he grew closer and closer, George's full shape could be visible from a few feet away. The young man was pouring with sweat, and the Umbreon that had been by his side a few hours ago was now keeping its distance. Buster turned his head at Penumbra and asked:

"What's wrong Penumbra? Are you not feeling well?"

"Umb, umbreon, umb."(Geore, you literally REEK with sweat. I can't go near you.)

Looking at his Pokémon and then at his clothes, George realized he was very sweaty. Strange, he hadn't been like that a few hours ago… Guess that you never knew how running could affect you. Just for good measure, the young man took a slight whiff under his right arm and almost flinched at the smell.

"Yeesh! I really reek, don't I?" He said with a disgusted tone. Penumbra just nodded as a response.

---

But finally, after traveling for quite some time, George had reached Fuchsia City. Feeling both extremely excited and extremely dirty, he headed directly for the docks to see if the ship was there. To the young man's great relief, the giant cruiser S. S. Anne stood there, emitting a prideful aura. Or at least Buster assumed that it was the S. S. Anne, he had never seen the ship before so…

With a victory-howl so sudden that even Penumbra jumped straight into the air, George entered the luxury cruiser. Seeing some people in there, he looked around confusedly for where he was going to stay. He quickly spotted what looked like a maid, and decided to ask her.

"Hello!" He said with the same cheerful tone that he always had, and tapped the maid on her shoulder since she was facing away from him.

"AAAIIIIEEEEE!!!" She screamed loudly. George was taken aback by this sudden reaction. "Don't scare me like that!" She said and looked at the young man angrily, "What is it?"

"Y-Yes, I was wondering where my room is for this cruise…" George said carefully, not knowing what to expect from this woman.

"Your room?" The maid asked.

"Yes. I got this ticket, but I missed the ship in Vermillion…" George said.

"Oh! Of course! Let me show you to your room Mr…?"

"Leggingsteele. I'm George Leggingsteele, but you can call me Buster!"

---

So George was shown to his room by the maid. She was holding her nose, disgusted by the smell, probably like everybody else.

"Edjoy your sday here!" She said and quickly hurried away.

"Well Penumbra, looks like it begins here!" George laughed. The Umbreon looked at him for a moment before breaking out in a smile himself.

After unpacking and putting all of his clothes and various nicknacks around the room and letting his two remaining Pokémon out to inspect the room, George decided that it was high time to take a shower, so he did just that. After a long and (according to himself) well-earned shower, Buster stepped out in the room to find Penumbra loyally waiting outside the bathroom, Eliza standing in the middle of the room without doing really anything and Jarvis happily rolling around in the bed-sheets. With a broad smile on his lips, the young man walked up and took Jarvis in his arms.

"So," he asked the Duskull, though the question was being aimed at all of his Pokémon, "What should we do now?"

"Skarr, skaaaar, skaaaa!"(Well I know what I wanna' do, I wanna' battle!) Eliza screeched loudly, you could see that she was restless after not getting much fighting done up until now.

"Umbrreee, umbrrr, um?"(Violent as always Eliza, why can't we just stay here?) Penumbra said in a docile tone.

"D-Duss… Duskull…"(I wanna'… I don't know what I wanna' do…) Jarvis said quietly.

"I know!" George shone up after a while of thinking, "We'll go to the Safari Zone! There you could get some fighting-experience Eliza, and maybe we'll get a new team-member?"

"Skaaa… Skarmory, ska."(New team-member… Well, it's certainly been a while since I got someone new to terrorize.) The Skarmory said sarcastically. However, she still liked the sound of getting to kick someone's sorry butt.

"But then again… It's late and the Safari Zone might be closing soon… So, maybe we can challenge someone on the ship? I mean, the trainers here have got to be stronger than any Pokémon out there, right?" George pondered.

"Skar, skarmory."(I'm fine with whichever.) Eliza said calmly.

"Umbreon, umb."(I don't really feel like leaving the ship.) Penumbra said.

"Duskull."(Me neither.) Jarvis quietly said.

"Well then, what're we waiting for? We have battles to battle!" George said enthusiastically and quickly got into his usual pair of clothes. He didn't bother to put up his hair, instead he let it be loose and fall to his shoulders.

Well outside of his cabin, Buster returned all of his Pokémon to their Pokéballs and started walking until he came to the staircase that led up a floor. He stopped for a moment, thinking about how to get somebody's attention. If he wanted a quick and efficient way of asking multiple people for a battle, he had to come up with something else. Then, as a lightning-bolt from clear skies, George got an idea. With a bright smile he quickly went up the stairs. As he entered the "lobby" of the ship, George cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled as loudly as he could:

"HEY, ANYONE WANT TO BATTLE ME?!"

After a few minutes of people staring awkwardly at him, George decided to head somewhere else. Having heard of a battle-facility earlier from the maid, he decided to go there.

As the young man entered the room, he saw two people going at it already. Man that looked like an AWESOME battle, oh how he wished to have one… But wait! There seemed to be someone else on the battlefield, someone without a battle partner… Buster's eyes shone up as he ran down to the fields themselves.

"Hey you!" He shouted, "You with the Sableye, wanna' battle? 'Cause I'm ON!" George stopped before the guy, his face beaming with excitement.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Caydee Mint - Fuchsia Gym, Battle #1

The Gym was lit bright to reflect the shine of cleanliness of the battlefield. It was probably cleaned right after Brad had battled against Janine. Caydee, standing tall on one side of the battlefield, had Thunder, her Jolteon, in front of her. She will be using the female Jolteon first, hoping Janine would use either Venomoth or Weezing first. She'll have to think of a strategy in order to beat her Toxicroak. Caydee took a deep breath, eyeing Janine and her decision.

Janine pointed to the front. "Go Toxicroak."

"Crooooooooak!" It roared at Thunder.

Great. We're doomed already. Caydee thought. But that's not gonna let her leave. Janine used that Toxicroak against Brad, no wonder he lost. He just looks too powerful! "Thunder, don't feel weak about that. Show what you got. Ok!"

"You as the challenger should go first." Janine added. "I'd love to see what you got." The Toxicroak cracked its knuckles to begin his first move.

Caydee knew of a good move to begin her battle. "Thunder Wave, Thunder!"

"Dodge and use Poison Jab, Toxicroak."

The Jolteon released a wave of thunder from its pins, aiming at the Toxicroak. It was too quick to make the Toxicroak even miss the attack. He became hit, but he still managed to directly hit Thunder with his fist. He glowed yellow indicating his paralysis. Caydee smiled, she knows that the battle is going very well for her. The Toxicroak hesitated moving back from Thunder, as she did the same as well. Thunder, however…had a bruise in her left eye.

"No backing down, Thunder!" Caydee shouted. "Charge beam, go!"

"Substitute, Toxicroak." Janine commanded.

As Thunder fired a beam of electricity from her mouth, it managed to directly hit Toxicroak, but something was up, definitely. It wasn't the real Toxicroak! Caydee gasped at the disappearing Toxicroak. "Don't let it fool you. Thunder, use Charge Beam again!"

"Cross Chop, Toxicroak."

As Toxicroak's arms crossed and started to glow, he dodges the Charge Beam again, speeding up towards the attacking Jolteon. The Charge Beam didn't do anything to stop it the poison-type Pokemon. It kept running and running, despite being paralyzed by Thunder. Toxicroak hits Thunder by crossing his arms up high, hitting her on the neck. The hit did look pretty painful towards Caydee. Thunder fell to the ground, no sign of wanting to battle more. It felt like a major disappointment for Caydee. She wanted to impress her battling skills with the boy trainer who had lost to Janine. Is Janine that strong? How has two of her brothers beaten her? Or even her father Koga? Maybe she should have battled Koga instead of Janine, because Janine is quite tough.

Caydee decided to return Thunder to her ball. "You did great, Thunder. You deserve a rest. A huge rest." She then looked up at Janine one more time, as well as the Toxicroak cracking his knuckles again. She has three Pokemon left, but she can only use two more. She just realized that she should have used Thunder for Venomoth, but things had to turn around the other way. Caydee sighed, and eyed Ninetales and nodded at him.

"Nine!" The Ninetales replied and stepped out of the battlefield, facing Toxicroak. He didn't need a command to step out to battle. Just a simple nod and he's out. As both Ninetales and Toxicroak face each other, it was now Round 2, of this tough gym battle.

((OOC - Part 1 of 3))

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Hogan 'Iggy' Jules

Having reached the dock, he began climbing the ramp to board the ship, where he was met by one of the maids, she had one of hands held out in the expectant 'I'm waiting, now show me what I want to see' pose. Realizing that this maid wanted to see his ticket, Hogan flashed out the ticket and handed it to the maid, who took it, gave it the once over before handing it back to the young man before her.

"Just keep the ticket with you err..."

"The Names Hogan Jules - but I prefer you call me Iggy."

"Right...Iggy, the only place on ship you can battle is the designated battle area, as you can hear there appears to be a battle already going on, there is a trading room if you wish to trade pokemon, and there are all the other normal features like the nurses room and of course the cabins."

As she mentioned the cabins, she gave Hogan a card key with a number on it, which he took, realizing it was the key to his cabin, he nodded and took the key.

"Thanks Miss."

The maid just smiled and let him board. The first thing Hogan wanted to do was check out the battle area, he quickly came across one of the ship plans which told passengers what was where etc, with the route to the battle area in his mind, Hogan made his way to the battle area.

The battle in progress was between a Blazeakin and a Togikiss, both seemed to have sustained damage, and quick look around showed that another person, perhaps a bit younger then himself was approaching someone else who had a Sableye and a Nidorino, perhaps to challenge to battle, so Hogan found himself a seat so he could watch both battles.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Orenji VS Buster

"Alright, let's go!" shouted the orange ensemble in excitemet. (with mandatory Sentai pose) "A 2-on-2 double battle, Wolfsbane and Troll are raring to go!" The Nidorino gave a high paw (er that is, a high five with a paw) to his grinning partner who was actually itching for a fight, what on earth did that sapphire do to him?

A few seconds later, one of those weird looking battle refs arrived to the scene, reminding Orenji of something he saw in a commercial once.

"Greetings trainers!" it began, arms waving around like a wacky waveable inflatable arm flailing tube man. "I will preside over this double battle, the battle ends when both Pokemon on one team are unable to battle." It soon began to waves even faster as though it was trying to sell an warehouse with hundreds of wacky waveable inflatable arm flailing tube men in stock that absolutely must go.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Episode 1.2:
Battle with the Super Sentai Orenji!

"Ahw yeah!" George exclaimed, almost bursting with excitement. Double Battles were practically the only thing they did in Orre if a Trainer had more than one Pokémon. In fact, two starters were mostly given to new Trainers traversing Orre. So Double Battles were right up his ally! Buster looked eagerly at the new opponent and his Pokémon doing some sort of pose, probably from a TV-show. To be honest, George found it to be pretty cool; he also wanted to do something similar! But enough thinking about that, he had to focus on what he was facing. A Sableye and a Nidorino eh? He knew both of those Pokémon fairly well, especially Sableye since his dad had been very well-taught in the subject of Ghost-types. Buster chuckled at their little high-five; he could never imagine Eliza, Jarvis or Penumbra doing that kind of gesture towards each other.

Next up, the battle ref came over them to initiate the battle. Or at least George assumed it to be the ref, what other purpose would a thing THIS strange be doing on the boat? However, as George inspected the robot closely, inwardly wondering if this was some kind of reference, he noticed a red 'R'. Now where did he recognize that from? Hadn't his dad told him something about an 'R'? Nah, it probably wasn't important.

"If you're gonna' use Sableye and Nidorino, then I'll uuuusssssee…" George took out all three of his Pokéballs and looked at them. Jarvis really needed more experience, and Eliza would brutally murder him if he didn't let her participate in this battle.
"Okay!" He exclaimed, "I'll use Eliza and Jarvis!" George threw up the two Pokéballs in the air and watched them open up. First out was Eliza who soared down from the air and stopped by her trainer's side. Jarvis' entrance wasn't quite as graceful… And by that I mean that the Duskull simply plummeted to his own doom (or so he thought) and landed on the ground with a thump.

"Oh no! Are you okay Jarvis?!" George bent down and picked up the Duskull.

"Dus… Kull!"(I'm… Fine!) The Ghost-type said an jumped down from his trainer's arms. IF he was going to get stronger for George, then he had to be able to take hits like that as if they were nothing.

Eliza fixed her yellow eyes at the opposing Pokémon, sending out a look that could pierce steel. After that, she held her head a bit higher than usual and let out a loud shrill that made all of her steel feathers rustle violently. This intimidation-tactic usually worked on weaker opponents, and honestly she felt like this scrawny Salbeye would be pretty easy to break.

"So, should we get this show on the road?" George asked enthusiastically, "But I think that introductions are in their place, don't you?" He straightened out his arm, offering the other guy a handshake. "The name's George Leggingsteele, but you can call me Buster. Which one of us will go first?"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sarah Reyes​

Sarah watched in confusion as the Togekiss actually stayed still for once and allowed itself to be hit by the flames. The pokemon cried out as Blaze continued to pour out flames as fast as he could. As the attack ended Oz shouted out for another attack. The main thing about training one specific type of pokemon meant that most of her pokemon were very weak against a specific type of attack. All fighters feared psychic powers and the same was true here as the Extrasensory flew across the field and hit right into Blaze. Blaze cried out in pain as he was thrown back some distance onto his back.

"Blaze! Get back up!" The Blaziken shakily rose back to his feet as he panted a bit, the attack really had thrown him off. "We need to take him down fast! Use another Flamethrower and get ready to dodge any other attacks he throws!" Blaze cried out yet again as more flames poured out of his mouth and flew once more at the Togekiss. It was really all he could do at the moment.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Orenji VS Buster

Tossing Troll a diamond, priceless by married women standards, he decided to make the first move. "The first move is ours! Troll use Leer on both of your opponent's! Wolfsbane use Hone Claws!"

The Sableye, despite the heavy Iron ball scretly in its possesion, was first to move. (Troll's Prankster has activated, non-damaging moves get +1 priority) He gave a sharp glare that made both opponents shiver in fear for a second, making them abit more vunerable to physical attacks. The Dark/Ghost type gave a chilling grin, of all the days he picked to not be a coward, his opponents are going to wish that day was tommorow.

Wolfsbane especially was eager to sharpen his claws, he felt stronger and he could suddenly see abit better. He didn't like the way that duskull looked at him, the Poison Pin pokemon on instinct seemed to want to take down that Ghost-type, almost as though they had a Rivalry. (Rivalry in Wolfsbane has activated, moves are boosted by 25% when facing a male)

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
((OOC: PkmnRangerJ, Buster isn't using his Umbreon in this fight. Instead he is using his Skarmory and his Duskull.))

Episode 1.2:
Battle with the Super Sentai Orenji!

Hmm... Leer eh? And that Hone Claws would raise Nidorino's strenght as well as his accuracy, which could be quite troublesome. George smiled, seemed like this Orenji meant business! Now, what should he do? With both of his Pokémon's defense lowered, he was in a bit of a situation. He had no worries about Eliza, she was part Steel-type which were known for their high defenses. Besides, Nidorino was a Poison-type, meaning that it relied on moves which couldn't even damage Eliza! No, it was Jarvis that he was worried about. Being a first-stage Pokémon, Jarvis all around ability to take and deal damage wasn't all that great, and the fact that he was sorta low leveled didn't make the situation any better.

"Okay, if you're gonna' use Leer, then we'll do too! Show 'em Eliza!" Buster said to his Skarmory. The Pokémon nodded and fixed her yellow glare at both of Orenji's Pokémon, hopefully having the same effect on them as theor Leer had had on George's Pokémon.
"Now Jarvis, use Shadow Sneak on Nidorino!"

Jarvis quietly nodded and did as he was told. The Duskull's body murkened until only his red eye was visible. Then he dove into the floor and became a black liquid-like substance. At first he was going slowly, hesitating as where to attack the Nidorino or not. But after a while, the shadowy blob went faster and faster along the floor until it was right at the Poison-Pokémon. Jarvis emerged from the floor, he was still not in his usual shape, he looked more like something out of a horror-movie. Shadow Sneak was a really quick attack, so dodging it would be very difficult.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Ortzi "Oz" Aidyn

Flamethrower must be her best move for this situation. Ortzi pondered for a moment, watching Alystar dance away from it as best he could. "Keep dodging Alystar! Air Slash!" The Togekiss chirped his merry obedience, spinning and dancing as he glowed blue once again. Unfortunately caught in doing two things at once, he didn't realize that he was unintentionally heading toward the flames. Oz however, did notice. It couldn't be helped however, could it?

No, Oz decided firmly. It could not. Battles have losses and gains in some ways. This will be one of them. "Now my friend! Strike!" Alystar nodded and cried out, sending more crescent blades of wind at Blaze, just as the last of the Flamethrower hit him in the face. Alystar spiraled again, this time toward the ground, where he would struggle to his tiny feet if he could.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sarah Reyes​

Sarah smiled as she saw the Togekiss actually head into the flames and get hit head on by them. Blaze however was so in tuned with spitting out fire that he didn't notice the Air Slash heading right for him. He cried out as the slash slammed right into his chest and cut off his fire and he flew back and skidded on his back. He clutched his side as he shakily got onto a knee and shuddered as he got on his feet. He was covered with bruises from the attacks that had hit him and he was sweating, but he was still in. Suddenly his entire body began to glow a bright red as the flames on his wrists grew out and he cried out proudly. It looked like his Blaze ability was now kicking in! Sarah had only seen Blaze's ability a few times. With it his fire attacks would be more powerful!

She smiled, "Blaze! This is your chance! Shoot out a Flamethrower with all of your heart!" Blaze shouted out and took in a deep breath as a much more powerful Flamethrower shot out right at the grounded Togekiss. Blaze wasn't letting up as he poured his entire spirit into the flames.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Ortzi "Oz" Aidyn

For a moment, as the flames grew ever closer to his struggling Togekiss, Ortzi wondered if he would be shamed by this loss. He wondered if it wouldn't be a big deal to fall to a more experienced and stronger person. Ortzi pondered if the fight itself would bring more pride to him than shame. After a few moments, he decided that yes, it would. However... that didn't mean he would just lose. Losing itself was a blight on his record.

"It is not the end my friend... the sky is your world Alystar! Fly!" The Togekiss shot up at the very last second, singed at the feet. There would be no getting from this next attack so he hoped his partner would be able to dodge this time. "Extrasensory once more!" The golden Psychic energy burst and immediately after Alystar darted away, hoping to escape the range of Blaze's attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back