• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Threads, approvals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • Also, I've just got into an incident where I've received seven PM's in three hours over a thread that was posted twice in the past four hours. Please, just don't do this. :(

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • What are the standards for the Hacks Showcase again? ^^
    Do you have to have a beta released with 3 Gyms or do they just need to be done?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • It's two gyms or the moderator's deem your hack to have significant progress. You don't necessarily need a beta; you just need to have enough progress to prove you have progressed that far in your hack. (With screenshots and videos.)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    My hack, Life of Guardians, already reached the 5th gym, but I don't want it to be moved to the Hack Showcase yet... =(
    Does this mean, even if the hacker wants it to stay in the Progressing Hacks, and you see that it qualifies to be moved, you move it?

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
  • Well I've requested three times for my hack (Pokemon Mythic Legends) to be placed in the showcase. It has significant progress, a plethora of pictures, and three freaking videos! So whats the hold up ere o.o?

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Wait, so if I've gotten up to the fourth gym, map wise, have all the Gym Leaders implemented and also a little farther than the foruth gym, plot wise.

Does that qualify? Based on the your answer to the post above that'd be yes, I just wanna make sure.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I've posted a thread for my hack and waited 24 hours. Still not there. I'm not sure if it got approved and I read the rules and did everything it said. What now?

If it's not posted, then it wasn't accepted. Go talk to a moderator and ask them politely why it wasn't accepted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back