• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playstation 4 focus on social gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2013
    I heard that ps 4 would focus on "social gaming", the news freaks me out so I made this trailer describing how horrible it would be, plz check it out:)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, to be quite honest, I don't think they'll take it *that* far. I think they're going to take the same direction Apple/iTunes did when they announced Ping (or whatever that thing is called). However, I'm quite curious about their plans to "integrate" the new console to social networks. More than just sharing achievements via facebook/twitter?

In the meantime, I googled about this and not much has come up. So we're better off waiting till the 20th to find out. ;3

Years
  • I don't see the point in this thread, as the video is just blowing it way out of proportion and in the current state, it doesn't generate any discussion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back