• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs?

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
Years
I've been working on a fanfiction recently, even finished the first chapter. Problem is, though, it involves Pokemorph characters, and much of the world is a spin-off of an existing MUSH (Multi-User Shared Hallucination; in other words, a freeform roleplaying chat system, IMHO) where Pokemorphs exist.

I have asked and have been granted permission to use the setting's elements in my fanfiction, but questions remain. Are Pokemorph fics allowed here? Are they something people would be interested in here?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Pokemorphs are allowed here. I don't know how much of an audience you'd find for them, since there really hasn't been a lot of fics posted here about them. You can still post your fic, though, and see if it gains attention. Just realize that PC is slow when it comes to giving comments on fics.

Rissa_Napier23

The Lass Class Trainer
Years
I've never found anything to be truly wrong with Pokemorphs (A fic I'm currently working on has the idea that legendary Pokèmon are able to transform into humans, even though it's not outright, upfront, or obvious, only hinted at, or even used more than once or twice).

Provided it's interesting and well written, I'd love to be able to read it!

Back