• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

卵、卵、卵! σ3σ's мчsтεяч εgg gίvεαωαч~♪

o3o

Years
  • ようこそ
    Welcome to o3o's Mystery Egg Giveaway.

There are only three rules to this giveaway.
    1. No begging for more eggs. (TWO maximum)
    2. Be patient. If I'm giving eggs to another user, I obviously can't give you your eggs at the same time.
    3. Don't whine about what comes out of the egg(s); the eggs aren't arranged in any specific order in my boxes, so I have no idea what's in them.
    4. Please try and post what comes out of the egg(s). It isn't compulsory to do so, but I'm just curious as to what is in the egg(s).
    NUMBER OF EGGS: 1
    CURRENTLY BREEDING? YES

I will update when there are more eggs.
    Once I reach 30 eggs, I will stop breeding Pokés until they are all gone, and then I will breed some more. I will post when the giveaway has ended.

HOW TO GET AN EGG (OR TWO EGGS)

To get an egg, all you have to do is tell me how many eggs you want, and your FC, if it is not already in your signature. My FC is in my signature (hover over the writing to see it)

IN RETURN FOR THE EGG ...

... all I'd like is something of little value (a Patrat/Pidove, etc.) -- after all, it is a giveaway.

Last edited:
    Years
  • can I have 2 eggs please (fc in sig)

and APokemonTainer you have to hover over his sig to see the fc

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • ~Ooh, I'd love an Egg or two. x33

You've already got my FC registered, I think! ^__^

Back