• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Base of Operations

Years
  • Describe the room in which you spend most of your time in at home. Provide pictures if you wish.

Spoiler:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I spend the most time in my bedroom. cbf to provide pictures.
    • Terribly small.
    • Standing at the door, to your immediate left is a dresser with a large mirror in the center.
    • Across the room from the dresser is a chest of drawers and my computer desk.
    • Adjacent-to-the-right of the chest of drawers is my bed.
    • To the right of my bed and to the left of the dresser is my TV stand and all of my electronic devices (bar the computer)

Rather boring, really.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Most of my time is in the living room! The walls are a peach colour, as is the carpet (though it has a weird spotted pattern on it that is very 2001, which is when we bought the carpet). I'm on the couch in the corner, with a TV dinner table on which I put my MacBook. It's quite a large room with a large TV screen on a corner unit in one corner, then a huge DVD rack along the adjacent wall. The other two corners have armchairs and one of the walls opposite has a three-seater couch in the same style as the arm chairs (again, in a peach colour - it's almost as if this house were decorated by Dolores Umbridge).

There's a glass coffee table in the middle, a really cool metal tree ornament hanging on the wall... and there are lots of cat ornaments because again, my mother is Dolores Umbridge.

Those are all the descriptors I can think of! OH there's a plant near the front wall which has a huge window.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    At school I spend most of my time in my boyfriend's room. On the wall opposite is his gaming computer/desk (in the right corner) and his bed underneath the window (in the left corner) with just a boxspring and a mattress. Then on the other wall that the bed is touching is all my stuff, my books and clothes and etc. On the wall to the right is his TV and PS3, and games/DVDs, and a bookshelf in the corner near the door. To the left of the door on the same wall is his mini-fridge and a set of drawers with some alcohol on top of it.

Edit: Also the wall is covered in posters, mostly for Gundam-related things but I also have one (soon to be two) Dalek posters up. And the Keldeo poster we got from pre-ordering B2W2.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • No pictures...

My current room is the main room in this temp apartment I'm renting. It has old floral wallpaper that's coming off in several places (very 1960's/1970's vibe there), which I've tried to cover up with anime girl posters, but honestly, that blue painter's tape doesn't keep them on the wall at all:/

I have a bookshelf with my anime DVDs and manga volumes, as well as a few anime figurines (including Akari from To Heart, Honoka from Pretty Cure, and Sakura Kinomoto in her pink kitty outfit) on the top shelf. Next to it is my ancient 13" TV and a not-quite-so-ancient VCR from about 2005, and an older DVD player as well... I need that because I don't get cable here. I have a desk set up in the corner where I'm sitting right now, with a lamp on top of it. Also in my room is my bed (because sometimes I like to watch my anime while laying in bed xD) and a recliner. I also have scale models of a few cars/trucks on display on a plastic storage bin that I converted into a table by draping a cloth over it. No Buicks in that collection yet, sadly...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • It's probably my bedroom, to be honest. Even apart from sleeping, I tend to spend most of my at-home time there, simply because it's where my laptop and phone chargers. When I wake up, I'll normally browse the interweb for about 30 minutes before going to work. When I come back from work, I'll normally watch TV on my laptop in my bedroom. Sometimes I'll go in the living room - and I frequently do to eat, as it's a living room/kitchen hybrid - but, for the most part, my bedroom is my sanctuary.

Anyhoo, for description: White walls, a double bed with a white bed-side table, a massive canvas photograph of Audrey Hepburn that came with the house - didn't fancy taking it down, so it's just stayed there ever since, cream-ish carpet, numerous chargers for electronic devices plugged into the wall, big-ass wardrobe which isn't quite walk-in but could definitely pass for one, and a door/window combo... because they're probably necessary! :D

OH WAIT I FORGOT THE MASSIVE PILES OF DVDS! How could I do that? They're such a big part of the room, given that it's not the biggest of bedrooms... ah well, c'est la vie!

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Living room, defs. I can't upload pictures, mainly because my camera is broken.
    Large room, really. Has two sofas, one can turn into a bed. Black coffee table, with some magazines for home-decorating. Has a big, white entertainment center, with a slim TV. Books surround the TV set, because I'm a bookworm. Complete Harry Potter set, in mint condition. I never get bored in that room.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Lately? I spend almost all my time in the living room at home. It's getting colder so my bedroom in the basement is almost completely out because it's freezing down there 24/7. (The heat works sporadically.) So whenever I'm not too lazy to get out of bed (which is admittedly often), I'm in the living room which is on the main floor of the house. There's a nice couch, a big TV, and it's where all our bookcases with books and video games are. But I usually just spend my time on my laptop doing assignments anyway. It also keeps me central so I'm not being antisocial in my room or anything.

Only bad thing about it is my stuff tends to spread pretty quickly when I'm in one place so I'm constantly tidying up the coffee table to make sure there's room to place things when I'm not the only one in the room...

Back