• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Hikamaru's Birthday Oshawott trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • tumblr_mqcc3x6PVE1rv6iido1_500.gif

So, as you all know it was my birthday on the weekend, so to celebrate and also be my first mass trading event in TC, I figured what better way than to distribute my signature Pokemon, Oshawott!

These Oshawott may not have any egg moves, but they still have some special qualities. Read below for the description:
    • All these Oshawott are nicknamed "Hikamaru"
    • They all come with my OT (Nichole) and trainer ID No. (324999)
    • They are contained in Dusk Balls
    • They have the ability Torrent and currently know only Tackle, but you can raise them the way you want
    • Trading will be for Sun & Moon only
    • Trades will be direct link trades, so make sure you register my FC
    • Post your offer in the thread, not by PM/VM
    • Only one will be offered per member, so first come first serve
    • Do not offer hacked Pokemon!

As for Pokemon you can offer in return, I will take anything for free.

Make your offer like this
    Username:
    Friend Code:
    Which Oshawott?:
    Pokemon you will offer for it:

Okay, now I shall list the Oshawott I have on offer, though there is one that is particularly special should you be the one who gets it. Perfect IVs are marked in bold, and I will strike them out when they are traded. Event ends when all the Oshawott are traded.

5IVs:
    Spoiler:

4IVs:
    Spoiler:

3IVs:
    Spoiler:

2IVs:
    Spoiler:

1IV:
    Spoiler:

Others:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Username: Road
    Friend Code: 3883-7618-4217
    Which Oshawott?: The Shiny one! (Female | Timid)
    Pokemon you will offer for it: Anything worth 3 credits from my trade shop. (Everything is pretty detailed and if you need any more let me know.)

Also wanted to note she will not be redistributed (will go in my private collection). If you'd like more I'd be happy to negotiate! Thank ye much! c:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    Username: Arquellania
    Friend Code: 3067-5226-5169
    Which Oshawott?: Female | Hardy
    Pokemon you will offer for it: A DBHA Snorunt or Swinub — up to you!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Username: Road
    Friend Code: 3883-7618-4217
    Which Oshawott?: The Shiny one! (Female | Timid)
    Pokemon you will offer for it: Anything worth 3 credits from my trade shop. (Everything is pretty detailed and if you need any more let me know.)

Also wanted to note she will not be redistributed (will go in my private collection). If you'd like more I'd be happy to negotiate! Thank ye much! c:

I got your FC down but now my 3DS is telling me to enter your account's name. Do let me know so I can finish your registration. As for what I can take from you, I'd be happy with a 5 or 6 IV shiny.

Username: Arquellania
    Friend Code: 3067-5226-5169
    Which Oshawott?: Female | Timid (holds a Bottle Cap!)
    Pokemon you will offer for it: A DBHA Snorunt or Swinub — up to you!

Road unfortunately requested that shiny, so which one of the remaining non-shiny Oshawott do you want?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    Road unfortunately requested that shiny, so which one of the remaining non-shiny Oshawott do you want?

Yup, edited! I was just catching up on Discord, lol. Changed it to the Hardy female instead. :)

Last edited:
    Years

• Added! I'll be entering Festival Plaza in a moment.

And for any members posting in the future, please remember to mention your Nintendo Network ID's name when making your offer so that it can save me stress from having to ask you. Thank you for your attention.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, don't see you either. But yes, it's Moon!

I'll hop back out and back in as well.

Okay, try that.

My trainer is wearing a black cap, navy blue top and black shorts. IGN is Nichole.

Edit: Still can't find you. The one time FP is actually failing my command.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    Okay, try that.

My trainer is wearing a black cap, navy blue top and black pants. IGN is Nichole.

Hm, keep connecting and reconnecting and still nothing. ~_~ Typical plaza nonsense, lol.

EDIT: We can table this for later since I don't want to waste any more of your time! For what it's worth, though, my friend list has you as last online 31 minutes ago.

Last edited:
    Years
  • EDIT: We can table this for later since I don't want to waste any more of your time! For what it's worth, though, my friend list has you as last online 31 minutes ago.

That's okay. I was standing in the plaza all this time, but oh well.

Do let me know when you next come on. I'll just breed other things while I'm waiting.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Heyo! I'd like to have one of your special birthday Oshawott. :)

Username: Lycanthropy
    Friend Code: 1650-6121-0447
    Which Oshawott?: Female|Timid
    Pokemon you will offer for it: I have Love Ball HA Cleffa, HA Beast Ball Alolan Vulpix, Love Ball Salandit, Beast Ball Honedge, Lure Ball Shellder, Beast Ball Magikarp, Beast Ball Deino and Heavy Ball Scyther. All have at least 4 perfect IVs. Which one strikes your interest?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Heyo! I'd like to have one of your special birthday Oshawott. :)

Username: Lycanthropy
    Friend Code: 1650-6121-0447
    Which Oshawott?: Female|Timid
    Pokemon you will offer for it: I have Love Ball HA Cleffa, HA Beast Ball Alolan Vulpix, Love Ball Salandit, Beast Ball Honedge, Lure Ball Shellder, Beast Ball Magikarp, Beast Ball Deino and Heavy Ball Scyther. All have at least 4 perfect IVs. Which one strikes your interest?

The two 4IV females have been claimed by the previous posters, so I can give you the 2IV female Timid one who has perfect IVs for the special-based stats.

I already have an Alolan Vulpix with a Beast Ball and I don't want Magikarp due to how much I've been annoyed by them on WT so I'll consider the others. I think I'll take the Cleffa thank you.

Just added your FC, and waiting for you to get back.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • The two 4IV females have been claimed by the previous posters, so I can give you the 2IV female Timid one who has perfect IVs for the special-based stats.

I already have an Alolan Vulpix with a Beast Ball and I don't want Magikarp due to how much I've been annoyed by them on WT so I'll consider the others. I think I'll take the Cleffa thank you.

Just added your FC, and waiting for you to get back.

Sounds good!

I now see I messed up. Cleffa is in a Moon Ball instead of a Love Ball, I hope that's alright with you. Sorry for messing up.

Also I'm afraid I don't have access to wifi right now, so I can't do the actual trade before I get home (in ~8 hours). Would that be alright with you?

Years
  • Sounds good!

I now see I messed up. Cleffa is in a Moon Ball instead of a Love Ball, I hope that's alright with you. Sorry for messing up.

Also I'm afraid I don't have access to wifi right now, so I can't do the actual trade before I get home (in ~8 hours). Would that be alright with you?

That's fine. That'll be around 5am for me which is a bit unfortunate so I may have to find a time to nap before then. I'll let you know when I get into Festival Plaza.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back