• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Platinum♥~♥: A ♥~♥Dawn♥~♥ Fanclub

Who is a better pokecompanion for dawn?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
  • And Hikari you are accepted.

I am looking for games for the carnival. If you find any please PM me the link to it and I will check it out.

Edit: The Videos have been removed by me due to bad content.

Last edited:

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • Topic: What do you think of a New Dawn shipping?

Well I am thinking about making my own shipping between Dawn and Skyla. So I am wondering if this would be a good idea or not.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Topic: What do you think of a New Dawn shipping?
    It depends on who she's being shipped with. My usual ships tend to be crossover crack shipping. In regards in shipping two characters from the same series, unless it already exists, then perhaps a shipping between Dawn and Red.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • I wholly support cavaliershipping as you can tell by my usertitle. I think that Gary is Perfect for Dawn. Hope you guys agree with me but if not thats fine as well.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Yeah Sure. Ok Side Poll

Should I change the Point system for a different way?

[A] Yes
    No
    [C] Yes but make it easier to gain and no I like it this way. (Mixed Emotions)

I'll go with C, because it looks fine the way it is, but I also want to make sure there a few ways to get points easier, though they have to be small in order to be balanced with the tougher requirements with bigger points.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • I'll go with C, because it looks fine the way it is, but I also want to make sure there a few ways to get points easier, though they have to be small in order to be balanced with the tougher requirements with bigger points.

Ok. I am going to make the changes right now. I hope that this way will be better and easier to gain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back