• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Been awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
  • Been awhile since I have been active. A very long while like a year or two at least though I still pop in from time to time.

I used to go by tyson but later changed to something more, forum like. This was the first forum I was ever active in and quickly got into rom hacking with Pokemon of the 3rd generation. My first project was a remake of Yellow, adding new events involving Team Rocket and Brendon and May but that got scrapped due to popularity. I then started on more hacks and some were good I guess but scrapped those out of bordem and popularity. Then late 2011 I began remaking Blue version, on the Silver version rom, I made some progress up to Mt. Moon but things began getting complicated, the only complications at the time was map connections because it involves some sophisticated math and I'm not very good at math. I still have the beta of that hack on mediafire. There are some bugs like a level 14 Butterfree that a bug trainer has in the Viridian Forest though those bugs mentioned were corrected, the beta of those corrected bugs were deleted. And my work on that project declined.

Now I'm working(not yet will be)on yet another hack, but on 4th generation! I'm going to college in the fall for Computer Science and even though rom hacking wouldn't really help per se(though many aspects of it does provided you know what things do when you're hacking)I'm very excited for this upcoming project I will be working on. I will say this, I'm having a hard time deciding, two very expected things from many pokemon trainers everywhere, it's been something we all wanted, I'm going to take the bull by the horns and see what I can do, learn some things and then later on down the line make a poll so you guys can decide.

I apologize if this is advertising, it isn't. I'm merely making it known that I have returned to the fourms as an active user, and that I will be getting back into Pokemon Hacking for a brief time. To all my old friends, hello, to some of you new guys, welcome! I've had my bad dealings on this forum with many people, I've been bullied, trolled and banned for no reason. But even through all that, I'm coming back, more mature than ever before.

I will see you guys on the forums! And look out for my new hack in the future!

~HackChu

Years
  • Heya HackChu, a huge welcome back! :D While I'm reallyyy glad to see you here again (especially since I recognize you), according to your statistics you've been posting this month and last month already. You can only create a reintroduction thread if you've not posted for a month or more, but you're more than welcome to use our Leave/Return thread instead. So feel free to post there - you're able to reply whenever so whether or not you posted within the last month won't matter. ^^

Have fun and welcome back! <3;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back