• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOMESTUCK // SHENANIGANS [M] [OOC + SU]

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I'm thinking about guiding you step by step in your entrance to SBURB as stuff happens and hints of what might occur later are thrown at'cha :3 If that's okay for you, that is :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Kind of like I did in the first CHECKMATE? ^^ Sounds cool!

Chalifoux

Years
@ Red. Glad you approve.

Speaking of approval, the IC is now on the RP Corner! :D Go make awesome posts, you beatiful people ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yush, do! So that we can start for real and get the game and all.

Hey, EB, are we allowed to start pesterlogs already?

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
i want to do some stuff maybe, but In my sign up sample i already have divya installing sburb. could I like, have it take a while to install so she can do things in the meantime (like talk on pesterchum?) or should I wait?

or alternatively i can write a post that happens before my sign up sample.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
You could always pester Josie :D She'll be having a smartphone with pesterChum on it, so she can chat even if she's running around in some remote part of her castle.

Chalifoux

Years
Yes, Pesterlogs are not only allowed but also encouraged! :D You may plan th beforehand, or simply make them up as the RP moves on :)

As for Evan, yes, you may do time skips for now (which is to say, post something that happened before your first post) while y'all decide who shall be Divya's client player :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
oooh shall we decide entrance order?

I would like for Josie to be the first server player, if that's alright. She'd probably not want to jump head first into the game as the client before anyone else.

Who would like to be the "leader"? Which is to say, the one who enters first.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
oooh shall we decide entrance order?

I would like for Josie to be the first server player, if that's alright. She'd probably not want to jump head first into the game as the client before anyone else.

Who would like to be the "leader"? Which is to say, the one who enters first.

Me.

No for real I wanna be the first one in! Divyas not very video game savvy so this should be interesting x) And I think we should get some pesterlogs typed up, red. Maybe like write one big one together instead of the on and off style
checkmate take 1 used.

PS: the peace symbol is kick-butt.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
*panting because he's totally late to the party*

Ugh, right. Do you have any spots left, or would still be considering another RPer? If you do, I'd like to reserve as a ROGUE OF KEYS (unless you're really going to roll with ROGE).

Aw man, by coming this late I feel like I'm messing with the system, but I hope I can still participate anyways.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I think I'll be the 2nd Server player, taking Josie in the game or whatever if we are doing like it did in Homestuck or if not I'll be the 3rd player in. I'll might post later :>

Chalifoux

Years
*panting because he's totally late to the party*

Ugh, right. Do you have any spots left, or would still be considering another RPer? If you do, I'd like to reserve as a ROGUE OF KEYS (unless you're really going to roll with ROGE).

Aw man, by coming this late I feel like I'm messing with the system, but I hope I can still participate anyways.

Heheh, silly dude :p Of course you can stool join! We're only two posts long in the Ic, after all! XD Although I do advise you post your SU sheet sometime within the next 7 days so that you have no trouble catching up :3 A Rogue of Keys sound really interesting, by the way :D

@Rika and Gunner. I can see a Duchessprite and Serperiorsprite showing up sometime soon :B

Y'all must decide on who shall bring who to the game so that we can start this WILD DANCE PAR-TAY! *untz, untz, untz*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Okay so server-client chain order!

Divya <- Josie <- Gunner's char <- ? <- ? <-Divya

and yeah, Evan, we PM back and forth and create a pesterlog :)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I just thought of this now but would there be scratches or some kind of special thing that would happen in this session?

Also, we should have theme songs like Rika did in her SU. Makes it interesting.

Also, I agree being 3rd and Divya being our "leader".

OOC QUESTIONS GO:

What's the reason behind your character's name?

Guemonde is a combination of Guerir and Monde, the french words for heal and world. Leon was something I came up, I liked names with L and I made it as a tribute to KatNep xD That's why my character looks like Karkat in Nepeta clothes and loving shipping xD

EDIT: OH I CALL DIBS ON PERIWINKLE SNAKES AS MY CONSORTS :>

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Bluh lady gunner stealing my thunder with the OOC questions!

Anyway.

Uh, I like the name Divya :3 and I also like the name Ruchi and thats how she came into this ^_^

Jhaveri is the last name of an indian girl at my school. :/ yeah I know I'm uncreative. I just realized Ruchi doesn't have a last name :l I guess she doesnt really need one, though. She'll probably become ruchisprite soon enough anyway! Unless I change my mind lol

Chalifoux

Years
I just thought of this now but would there be scratches or some kind of special thing that would happen in this session?

Also, we should have theme songs like Rika did in her SU. Makes it interesting.

Also, I agree being 3rd and Divya being our "leader".

Lol, Divya being the leader xD That's gonna be hilarious :p

Well, the forge and frog breeding will be present... at some point, at least. The Scratch, Tumor and whatnot... I've yet to decide on that one xD It would be interesting if we were to scratch the session, indeed. But again, I have yet to decide if it will be present. Same goes for he who is already here.

Oh, I want chameleons as consorts :B

So, it's chameleons for Josie and Periwinkle Snakes for Rory. That should be interesting. Glub and Parcel and whatnot.

Divya <- Josie <- Leon <- Rory/DeLaMuerte's char <- Rory/DeLaMuerte's char <-Divya

I highly approve of this chain (which I edited hoping you don't mind xD). Since you will all install the game at the same time, then you could either manage things with tiny timeskips, in which you send your client to the game and then enter yourself. Ooooor, you could go all Act 6 and do a hella bunch of complex stuff that eventually leads several players (if not all) into the game at once. Up to you.

She'll probably become ruchisprite soon enough anyway! Unless I change my mind lol

Ruchisprite, wow xD I can see that being... rather interesting o3o

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Or the ones who post the most and fastest are put up front in the chain and it'll all work out just because of that ^^

/ makes herself active

Chalifoux

Years
I figure that might work... Leon is now Josie's server... how it was supposed to o3o Let's see who is next :3

Back