• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon: PLF now on it's own blog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2012
Due to a very well received fanfic on /vp/ on 4chan, I began to write a story based it. It's called Pokemon: PLF (Based on the antagonist in the fanfic, the Pokemon Liberation Front. The gist of it is this:

A trainer from a highly famed bloodline sets out on his journey to become the best Dragon Tamer and rid the world of the forces that seek to destroy the world. Sounds cliche, but I promise it's worth a look.

I can't post links yet (so dumb but rules are rules!) so I have to do this the sucky way.

(link removed)

sorry for the inconvenience. I just don't want to post the entire thing on here just yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Sorry, but fic rules state you ned to copy+paste the story in the thread rather than link to an external site where it is on. (As you said: rules are rules. =p)

As such going to close. Just repost the thread with some content (ie prologue/first chapter) in the opening post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back